Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the help of forum members here as well as one local dealer, I finally have all the options (even pricing) that can be ordered on a 2023 CT5 Blackwing. Can anyone please tell me where or from whom in the U.S. I can order a car? I know that builds don't begin until mid-July, but it's my understanding that some dealers are placing orders now. Almost every dealer I contact gives me a different excuse regarding why I can't order my car. If orders are being placed, I'm sure it's first come, first served. Can anyone here give me a straight answer about this convoluted ordering process. TIA for your help.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
19,081 Posts
Local old time dealer (over 100 years) is quite reputable. Claude Nolan Cadillac (still family owned). New Car Sales Manager is Josh Lauderman [email protected]

·
Registered
2010 CTS4
3,864 Posts
Thanks, tinman. I will contact Josh tomorrow. It would help if I could give him your name as a referral.
I would advise you to remove your email from both your name and your posts. If you don't you will absolutely see an increase in spam once the spambots go over this site.

Good luck with your order!

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
19,081 Posts
I would advise you to remove your email from both your name and your posts. If you don't you will absolutely see an increase in spam once the spambots go over this site.

Good luck with your order!
Agree. I did tell him the same thing in a PM. Or is it DM here?

·
Registered
19,081 Posts
Thanks, I agree. Please tell me how to change my username and how to remove that post.
See those three dots aligned vertically in the right hand corner of your post? Click on them. You will then click on "EDIT". Edit away, then click on the bottom button to make it a corrected post.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
See those three dots aligned vertically in the right hand corner of your post? Click on them. You will then click on "EDIT". Edit away, then click on the bottom button to make it a corrected post.
Thanks. Thought I tried that but it worked just as you indicated. Now still looking for how to change my username. I've looked at my profile and account details and do not see a way to do that. Perhaps I need a moderator's help on this?

·
Registered
19,081 Posts
Yes, you might.

@Long - can you help here?

·
Registered
19,081 Posts
LOL, that will do it for sure!

Reactions: NorthernSRX
1 - 14 of 14 Posts