Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Escalade ESV, 2014 ATS, 2015 ATS, 2016 Escalade
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a 2015i Platinum Escalade today and it is at status 1100. How often does the status change? Based on past experience, how long does it take an order at status 1100 to be built?

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,729 Posts
KGcadillac said:
I ordered a 2015i Platinum Escalade today and it is at status 1100. How often does the status change? Based on past experience, how long does it take an order at status 1100 to be built?
Where did you order? What state? I tried to order in AR but they were giving me sticker price. Went to MI and they gave me $6000 off supplier discount..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KGcadillac said:
Where did you order? What state? I tried to order in AR but they were giving me sticker price. Went to MI and they gave me $6000 off supplier discount..
I ordered in Texas and got $7,000 off sticker.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2015i Escalade Platinum
19 Posts
You might just contact other dealers around your area. I had been trying to order for months and I had been calling the dealerships in my area to get updates on their allocations but I was always told to just keep calling. Then just two days ago, I called my local dealer and they told me Cadillac sent them two Platinums so i rushed to the dealer and they had exactly what I was gonna order. So i just bought my P2015i Platinum Escalade and from what they told me, it is the first Sold in Texas. I don't know how true that is but I do know Midland, tx Cadillac dealer usually gets a lot of allocations just due to the demand in this area for luxury cars and trucks.

----------

Id like to clarify on the first Platinum in Tx. Supposedly the first shortie in Tx.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You might just contact other dealers around your area. I had been trying to order for months and I had been calling the dealerships in my area to get updates on their allocations but I was always told to just keep calling. Then just two days ago, I called my local dealer and they told me Cadillac sent them two Platinums so i rushed to the dealer and they had exactly what I was gonna order. So i just bought my P2015i Platinum Escalade and from what they told me, it is the first Sold in Texas. I don't know how true that is but I do know Midland, tx Cadillac dealer usually gets a lot of allocations just due to the demand in this area for luxury cars and trucks.

----------

Id like to clarify on the first Platinum in Tx. Supposedly the first shortie in Tx.
Ok. Thank you.

·
Registered
2015 ESV Premium
415 Posts
not sure how long off wait it's now..but I first ordered my vehicle April 14 2014.. ESV premium..Kona with Plum.. waited and waited.. My dealer is small , I am sure bigger dealers are getting the vehicle faster then mine for sure .. but with issues with kona made it longer plus the plum color.. after months off waiting the Plat Edition was offered and switched to that model.. took delivery 1/16/2015.. good luck.. you will love it.. for me it was worth the wait.. happy hunting

----------

Ordered it in Nassau County NY

·
Registered
8 Posts
not sure how long off wait it's now..but I first ordered my vehicle April 14 2014.. ESV premium..Kona with Plum.. waited and waited.. My dealer is small , I am sure bigger dealers are getting the vehicle faster then mine for sure .. but with issues with kona made it longer plus the plum color.. after months off waiting the Plat Edition was offered and switched to that model.. took delivery 1/16/2015.. good luck.. you will love it.. for me it was worth the wait.. happy hunting

----------

Ordered it in Nassau County NY
Did you keep the plum exterior with the platinum? When did you place you platinum order? Still waiting since Sept for my platinum Plum with Tuscan interior....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts