Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Escalade, 2004 Cts-V, 2006 Hummer H3
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right my cadillac dealer (central cadillac hummer, of cleveland) called today and said they can officially put in orders for the 07 today... They told me to expect the truck to arrive between feb-and march... I will be going down tomorrow morning to put in an order... The interior is sweet imo, the exterior isn't as bold, but with the warranty period ending on my current truck i am ready to get something new, so i think i will go for a black, on black one with everything, 22's, nav, and what not... the only thing i think i am going to do different this time is lease instead of purchase... i think i'll go for one of those 15k miles a year deals...

Anyhow order away...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Anyone with any questions that may not have answers available to the public can ask me, my GM Trainer said I can start firing questions at him with anything y'all want to know! BTW I'm Mark, I sell Cads at Crest Cadillac-HUMMER in Nashville, TN. If y'all live anywhere near there, I'd be glad to put in orders for y'all. It's almost like building a Dell the way we can order them Custom Made, you get updates all along the way of the production of your new Lade! Email me at [email protected] if you are interested, or with your questions!
-Mark:yup:

·
Registered
437 Posts
mczurales said:
Anyone with any questions that may not have answers available to the public can ask me, my GM Trainer said I can start firing questions at him with anything y'all want to know! BTW I'm Mark, I sell Cads at Crest Cadillac-HUMMER in Nashville, TN. If y'all live anywhere near there, I'd be glad to put in orders for y'all. It's almost like building a Dell the way we can order them Custom Made, you get updates all along the way of the production of your new Lade! Email me at [email protected] if you are interested, or with your questions!
-Mark:yup:
Ask him if it rides like a ford, because it looks just like a ford. :) jk

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
458 Posts
-Mark
Well Mark what is the starting price of the lad and the fully equipped one ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
you can expect it to stay about the same maybe even cheaper, they haven't given us exact figures, but if you're familiar with the new DTS, it started off $10,000 cheaper with 32 new features over the 2005. GM's value pricing plan.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts