Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
2022 Sport Platinum Escalade 4 x 4
139 Posts
Has your order been accepted?
No way to check it online. As others mentioned, you can do that chat or just ask your salesman (that’s what I did).
Once my order was finally accepted…a few weeks later I got a text asking if I wanted updates on the status of my build. Then I got weekly updates directly to my phone.

· Registered
2022 ESV Sport 3.0L Diesel | Infrared Tintcoat | Whisper Beige w/ Jet Black
107 Posts
I ordered my sport platinum last week. How long before I get notification from Cadillac that they've accepted my order? And is this when I get an order #?
Find out on your own otherwise there is a 3-4 week delay of Cadillac communication of actual events

· Registered
2022 Sport Platinum Escalade 4 x 4
139 Posts
I ordered my sport platinum last week. How long before I get notification from Cadillac that they've accepted my order? And is this when I get an order #?
Could be anywhere from 5-7 months. Lots of factors though. How quickly is your dealer getting allocations, etc?
Took my SP 5 months to get accepted from a high volume dealer.

· Registered
310 Posts
I've been waiting 12 months for my Sport Platinum to get accepted. It was a 22 model, now a 23.
If you cannot tell yet but the one dealer really is not getting anymore allocations than others and never really have. They did A great job of emarketeing of promoting MSRP. I mean 16 months now to get an Escalade. There are lots of others dealers out there that do exactly MSRP.

· Registered
49 Posts
If you cannot tell yet but the one dealer really is not getting anymore allocations than others and never really have. They did A great job of emarketeing of promoting MSRP. I mean 16 months now to get an Escalade. There are lots of others dealers out there that do exactly MSRP.
Lockhart has such a long line because they’re one of the only ones who will accept the GM Supplier Discount. So most people waiting are looking to pay below MSRP. 16 months is a long time though, we’ll see how long I make it. I’m about 3 months in and my order hasn’t been accepted so I’m thinking mine will roll to a 2024.

· Registered
310 Posts
Lockhart has such a long line because they’re one of the only ones who will accept the GM Supplier Discount. So most people waiting are looking to pay below MSRP. 16 months is a long time though, we’ll see how long I make it. I’m about 3 months in and my order hasn’t been accepted so I’m thinking mine will roll to a 2024.
There are many dealers that do GM Supplier pricing they just marketed themselves as one who do. All 3 of the local dealers in my area do but they dont advertise it. What's funny is I have been through 2 Escalades already and most who have ordered the LH have not even gotten one. Dont get me wrong they are A great dealer and did A great job marketing. But there list is extremely long now and you can see that many are getting frustrated..

· Registered
49 Posts
There are many dealers that do GM Supplier pricing they just marketed themselves as one who do. All 3 of the local dealers in my area do but they dont advertise it. What's funny is I have been through 2 Escalades already and most who have ordered the LH have not even gotten one. Dont get me wrong they are A great dealer and did A great job marketing. But there list is extremely long now and you can see that many are getting frustrated..
Do you mind sharing your dealers that accept it? I am in Florida and not a single dealer here would accept it. I have heard of a couple others other than Lockhart but was told they don’t allow it for out of state buyers. I have found many dealers who accept the discount, they just exclude the Escalade naturally. I probably spent a good month trying to lock in a dealer before going to Lockhart. If I find opportunity elsewhere I won’t hesitate though!

· Registered
28 Posts
Got confirmation today that my Escalade is on the rail car headed to my dealership. It came from Arlington Tx, the map they showed me today shows it’s in Louisiana now. I live in Eastern NC with a expected delivery date of 11-26. Will it really take 2 weeks to get from Lousiana to NC?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts