Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a set of exhaust tips for my CTS on April 18th still have not gotten them or any kind of email from cadillacperformance...They took money immediately from paypal... Does anyone with prior ordering knowledge through them know how long it takes for something to come? Are they legit??

·
Registered
none
1 Posts
That place ripped me off, BUYER BEWARE!!!
I used paypal to send them money for an exhaust tip back for my honda way back in june and never did receive it. and you can't blame any computers they haven't responded to any emails from me in months even though i have emailed them almost weekly reqesting very nicely that i want my exhaust tip or money back. i also sent a request for a refund thru paypal and never got a response. they are a rip off DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. i even tried filing a claim with paypal and they said oh sorry its been over 45 days we can't help you. so by giving those jokers a chance to send me my stuff and plenty of time to do it in i screwed myself. i only ever got one email reply from them after the initial order. it had been about 6 weeks and i emailed and said where is my order? they said oh it shipped i guarantee you maybe it got lost in the mail, we will send you another one asap. yea well it has been 5 months and i'm still waiting but they sure took my money awful fast.

·
Registered
'06 CTS 3.6L:HID HEADLIGHT/FOGS:LED INTERIOR/PLATE/TRIANGLE:
363 Posts
i know is old thread. So did u get ure tips i was about to order from them....

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,676 Posts
My '04 had tips from them. I was actually one of the first to try them as the pictures on that site are of my car silver '04.

My '09 is using their tips too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts