Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Vendor
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Jason Fox and I am the Brand Manager @ Lockhart Cadillac. We offer two Cadillac locations just outside of Indianapolis,IN and we are family owned and operated since 1973. We are offering (order only) the 2021 Cadillac Escalade below MSRP through the Costco Auto Program. We ship Nationwide or you can also Fly In and Drive Home. Please let me know if I can be of assistance. We strive to make the buying process as easy as possible. Email is always the best way to reach me. Thank You for considering Lockhart Cadillac.

· Registered
4 Posts
My name is Jason Fox and I am the Brand Manager @ Lockhart Cadillac. We offer two Cadillac locations just outside of Indianapolis,IN and we are family owned and operated since 1973. We are offering (order only) the 2021 Cadillac Escalade below MSRP through the Costco Auto Program. We ship Nationwide or you can also Fly In and Drive Home. Please let me know if I can be of assistance. We strive to make the buying process as easy as possible. Email is always the best way to reach me. Thank You for considering Lockhart Cadillac.
Can you do the same for a CT5 BlackWing?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.