Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

201 - 211 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Mine was built two weeks ago, but no word yet on eta. Being in Texas, I thought I would have it by now. This is the most frustrating part of the wait.

When I know it's 4 months away, that's no issue, when I know it can be any day now, that gets me.

·
Registered
2015 Platinum Escalade, 2021 Escalade ESV Sport
15 Posts
Mine started assembly on 5/24, delivered saturday and picked up yesterday. ESV sport plat with onyx package, I ordered the performance exhaust upgrade but they cut it out because it wasn't available.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Mine just popped up on the cadillac.com inventory, stating that it's in transit to dealer. Will probably arrive tomorrow.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Is there still a constraint on the Onyx package? Has anyone received their escalade with the onyx package recently? I put my order in last week and it was marked 1100. Today it was updated to 2000. Wondering if I will be at 2000 for a while.
Got mine yesterday with the package. Dealer told me they are expediting Vehicles that are platinum and supercruise now since they were so delayed. Premiums will be delayed now

·
Registered
2015 Escalade ESV Premium
364 Posts
I just thought about something. Why are they pushing Super Cruise so much.
I think they need as many of these trucks on the road as possible so they get more data about the road systems so it builds their siftware infrastructure and reliability when updating the software. We have no idea how much data exchange is happening between your truck and GM. It's all in the background.
I don't want to be a conspiracy theorists, but how else will GM find out how they can improve upon Super Cruise.

·
Registered
67 Posts
They want super cruise out there because it is incredible and is a game changer in the marketplace.

·
Registered
CT6 & Escalade
318 Posts
..consider yourselves lucky! I am next up once my dealer gets his allocation.
(Sport Platinum; Super Cruise; Onyx; Fridge; Night Vision; etc.)
I have Super Cruise on my 2019 CT6. It's awesome!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I just thought about something. Why are they pushing Super Cruise so much.
I think they need as many of these trucks on the road as possible so they get more data about the road systems so it builds their siftware infrastructure and reliability when updating the software. We have no idea how much data exchange is happening between your truck and GM. It's all in the background.
I don't want to be a conspiracy theorists, but how else will GM find out how they can improve upon Super Cruise.
And why is this a bad thing? Data collection improves the model. They aren't spying on you and your location, any data would be anonymous.

201 - 211 of 211 Posts