Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Order was placed at dealer
Order was accepted by GM but no Target production week

How long does it stay in this status?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I also reached order accepted status (1100) recently. Ordered late Feb. Dealer said check back for production date in another month.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I placed the order on 3/26
It was on constraint due to the tech package.

3/30 I added supercruise to remove constraint.
GM changed the status to accepted that day

When I ask the automated system it says “your order has been accepted by GM and is moving toward the production process”

there was another order placed 3/11 at a different dealer that I did not really agree to but there was no commitment on my end. When I ask about that order the system says “that order has been submitted by the dealer but has not been accepted by GM”

·
Registered
59 Posts
Placed my ESV Sport on Friday 3/26 & went to 1100 status. On Tuesday 3/30 it was Accepted by GM & it went to 2000 status. On Wednesday 3/31 it went to 3000 status has been there since.

Like what Turbowhat05 mentioned, my build w/o SuperCruise would have been on constraint. My dealer said once Super cruise was added to my build, the Drivers Tech Assist constraint was waived. My order also got picked up as an extra allocation above what the dealer had put in for the week.

Dealer allocation/ordering is Thursday to Saturday. On Tuesday they find out what was accepted by GM.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you go to the Escalade build site, there’s a button that says contact us. Sometimes there’s already a button called chat. You can talk to it. It has not been working the past 3 days though and you just need to click a few random things until it says “connecting you to agent” then you can ask a person

·
Registered
2008 Luxury, 2013, 2016, 2018 Platinum Escalade
9 Posts

When I ask the automated system it says “your order has been accepted by GM and is moving toward the production process”

there was another order placed 3/11 at a different dealer that I did not really agree to but there was no commitment on my end. When I ask about that order the system says “that order has been submitted by the dealer but has not been accepted by GM”
What trim and color did you order? I ordered a White Platinum ....w/night vision, super cruise and beige interior in December.... still waiting for it to be accepted.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Black sport/beige w tech, steps, supercruise

There was a dealer we visited earlier in March that ordered a car for us before we had finalized our colors: a white sport/beige, tech, steps, akg on 3/11. This one has not been accepted yet strangely

·
Registered
9 Posts

Also what dealership and saleman did you use?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Black sport/beige w tech, steps, supercruise

There was a dealer we visited earlier in March that ordered a car for us before we had finalized our colors: a white sport/beige, tech, steps, akg on 3/11. This one has not been accepted yet strangely
What trim did you order that was accepted?

·
Registered
59 Posts
What trim did you order that was accepted?
I ordered a White Sport ESV well equipped...SuperCruise, Nightvision, AKG Sound. Ordered from Lockhart Cadillac per a post I found on this forum. Order was picked up by GM within days of ordering (see my post in this forum). Matt Mustafa over there is the man!

·
Registered
42 Posts
According to Matt @ Lockhart (if I recall correctly), the constraint for your order, Romans9, would be Platinum trim with Super Cruise. I believe Sport + Tech + Super Cruise is moving faster... for whatever reason.

·
Registered
32 Posts
According to Matt @ Lockhart (if I recall correctly), the constraint for your order, Romans9, would be Platinum trim with Super Cruise. I believe Sport + Tech + Super Cruise is moving faster... for whatever reason.
Sorry, I was saying mine was accepted.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I ordered mine with Jeff from James Wood Cadillac in Denton, TX

I checked again with the automated system today and it did not change from last week, still was “order has been accepted by GM and moving toward the production process”

However when I got an actual chat agent and asked for event code they said it was at 3000, which is accepted by production. They said check back in 4 weeks for production week. Not sure which system is more accurate. Jeff will be back tmr to check.

black sport/beige, w tech, steps (ordered 3/26, supercruise added 3/30 to lift constraint)
3/30 accepted by gm
4/5 supposedly at 3000 event code

1 - 20 of 152 Posts