Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
should I or could I ditch the current spoiler I have for either the sport spoiler of the spector works one??

also should I stay with my current -vgrill, paint it body color or get a sports grill????

p.s jon if you could photoshop a sports grill on mine it would be much appreciated :rolleyes:

here are some pics to help decide

·
Registered
Cadillac
77 Posts
I say get yourself a sport spoiler. I would get your Grilles powdercoated body color. I just got my grille painted black and love it.

·
Registered
Cadillac
30 Posts
Leave the grill -- all the chrome goes well with your rims. Also I would ditch the spoiler imho for no spoiler..maybe a lip if you are really dying for a tail.

·
Registered
'11 CADILLAC CTS
356 Posts
Straight and simple. Speckter Works might go beautiful with your car and also leave the grill. Like Sherm said it goes well with the chrome rims. Besides if you paint it or get a sports grill, what are you going to do with the bottom portion of the grill. I think it may look a bit odd or off. You decide.

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
Don't touch the grill! Get a lip spoiler.

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I say get yourself a sport spoiler. I would get your Grilles powdercoated body color. I just got my grille painted black and love it.
yeah i thought of that and leaving the chrome border to match the rims. but not sure it will work with my color car?? Maybe i can find that duplicolor washable paint and try it first:stirpot:

Leave the grill -- all the chrome goes well with your rims. Also I would ditch the spoiler imho for no spoiler..maybe a lip if you are really dying for a tail.
No spoiler means i gotta buy a new trunklid LOL so thats prolly not goin down ...thanks though...sometimes i do think it would look better without too

keep the grill i like it better than the sports grill(my opinion) i also like no spoiler.
yeah mine too but I wasnt sure because i have not seen a sports grill with a v-bumper in my color cts yet

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Straight and simple. Speckter Works might go beautiful with your car and also leave the grill. Like Sherm said it goes well with the chrome rims. Besides if you paint it or get a sports grill, what are you going to do with the bottom portion of the grill. I think it may look a bit odd or off. You decide.
My thoughts exactly :thumbsup: I think i might just get the spector works one :rolleyes:

·
Registered
06 CTS-V
2,497 Posts
yeah mine too but I wasnt sure because i have not seen a sports grill with a v-bumper in my color cts yet
that grill is a necklace for your car, i think chrome is where its at for our color car. if it was black, blue, red whatever, i think the sports grill looks good.but i don't think i could be sold on a silver one.

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
Silver sport grill looks ugly in my opinion. Chrome looks awesome on that tan color luv has.

·
Registered
Cadillac
38 Posts
I would keep the grill the way it is....It looks sick! As far as the spoiler I am not a fan...I like the celaner look without the spoiler...Good luck with your decision...

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
Luv, cant u just plug the holes on the trunk?

o and my opinion...
dump the spoiler, keep the grille as is..

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS - white diamond on 22" tis 07's
821 Posts
man, i think your grill looks real nice! and i personally like the lip spoiler & think that would go good w/ the look of your car.

p.s. i like your stace

1 - 17 of 17 Posts