Good deal or should I wait and see what happens in the market???? Thanks

·
Registered
none
302 Posts
10secvette said:
with no mods. 38k

That is a pretty strong deal. The chrome rims if you like them would cost about 800...anything under 10k miles usually brings decent money as well.

·
Registered
CTS-V
268 Posts
Re: opinions please: 05 CTSV w roof and chrome stock rims, 9k miles very clean one owner

10secvette said:
with no mods. 38k

Sounds like a good deal. You may want to get the VIN and ask some of the members here to run it to get the repair etc. history.

Marty

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
Re: opinions please: 05 CTSV w roof and chrome stock rims, 9k miles very clean one owner

NEW 04 Black/Black, no roof, available in Cleveland, I think theyre asking 30K. Morris Caddy/GMC 440-777-7577 ask for Mike Gabel tell em Dave sent ya.

F

·
Registered
'04 CTS-V platinum/blk.
1,227 Posts

Florian said:
NEW 04 Black/Black, no roof, available in Cleveland, I think theyre asking 30K.

Come again........?

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
6,440 Posts

Florian said:
NEW 04 Black/Black, no roof, available in Cleveland, I think theyre asking 30K. Morris Caddy/GMC 440-777-7577 ask for Mike Gabel tell em Dave sent ya.

F
Really? Seriously now, really? :bonkers:

·
Registered
2,180 Posts

CVP33 said:
Really? Seriously now, really? :bonkers:
probably "new" as in "never been titled". Executive demo car, 30K miles, original tires but new differential, etc. etc etc.

Or maybe it's the drift caddy having been restored to stock, and painted black for added disguise.....

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts

Negative..

BRAND NEW 04V sitting on the lot in Cleveland. They were asking all sorts of money for it (I even tried to take it off their hands in late 04...they were asking list...no ifs ands or buts) now its been 18 months, and they cant get rid of it. It has 51 miles on it. Seen the odo. They are willing to talk to get it off the lot. Dont forget to tell em Dave sent ya, I might get some nice Caddy swag as a result.

F

·
Registered
2,180 Posts

Well then I'm glad that resale is not a concern for me.

·
Registered
Started with '04 BR V, moved on to '09 Slvr V, now '13 CRT coupe
1,957 Posts
Florian said:
Negative..

BRAND NEW 04V sitting on the lot in Cleveland. They were asking all sorts of money for it (I even tried to take it off their hands in late 04...they were asking list...no ifs ands or buts) now its been 18 months, and they cant get rid of it. It has 51 miles on it. Seen the odo. They are willing to talk to get it off the lot. Dont forget to tell em Dave sent ya, I might get some nice Caddy swag as a result.

F
SOLD!!

It was sold Monday night, according to Mike Gabel. But thanks for the info Florian.

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts

ORD,

Sorry I wasnt quicker on the punch...although that particular V has been touted here before. Was it anyone here? Fess up!!!!

F

·
Registered
'04 CTS-V platinum/blk.
1,227 Posts

I called on it first thing this morning, (after a brief consultation with one Mr. Florian).......sure enough it is a brand new blk/blk '04 w/ no snrf. I was prepared to cut a check. At the time of my first conversation no one was aware that the car was in the process of being sold. They initially told me they'd do $37k, I told them to "Make that pie a little sweeter and call me back." They said, "We'll do the absolute best number we can, Mr. Bowen!" They called back about 20mins. later and told me that they had taken "a deposit on it yesterday, but we have a platinum '05 that was being driven by the owner that can be registered as new w/ only 8k miles! We'll take $41k for that one." No thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts