Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2013 ATS4 3.6L
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! New to forum and first time post. I am now an owner of a 13' ATS4 luxury and have a question about the DIC display. I have been trying to figure out how to get the speedometer in the center screen and I can't figure it out. I noticed in settings I can go to Delphi.com/ open- source but I am not sure what that is. I go to the site and I can't access it from my iPhone or iPad. Any help would be appreciated on how to get the speedometer in the center and what the open source website is all about.

Moderator I apologize if this post is in the wrong spot and if this is a duplicate post. If an answer already exists please point me in the right direction!

Thanks!!

·
Registered
14 ATS 2.0/11 Camaro SS
200 Posts
use the button on the right of the steering wheel, select the center screen, then scroll up and down and it will go through all the options.

·
Registered
2013 ATS4 3.6L
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
EmeryZ28 said:
use the button on the right of the steering wheel, select the center screen, then scroll up and down and it will go through all the options.
EmeryZ28.. Thank you for the reply.. I have tried that and selected all the info pages I wanted to see. However, I can have the speedometer in the right and left panels but not in the center. Any work around?

----------

CTSCHICK said:
Thank you for the link but I have combed over the user guide many times.. I've seen this before where it is in the center but know wondering if it's an update to the software or is it simply a 13' vs 14' thing.

·
Registered
2019 XT4 Premium AWD Build 7/22/18 / 2013 ATS4 3.6 Premium Build 12/21/2012
1,622 Posts
13 can (mine does), you just need someone to get creative with some updates in the vehicle :)

Mike your killing me..I keep trying to get the 14 cluster update so I can have sport mode stick and the vertical TP display. I asked MY SA he won't do it.

·
Registered
'06 STS & '15 Escalade & '14 ATS
25 Posts
Sort of related question...

If I choose the odometer in the left window (I have a '14 BTW), it will not "stick"...meaning, every time I turn off and restart the call there is a different option there (like speedometer, gas mileage, etc.). This only happens with the odometer. If I choose any other option it sticks. Anyone else have this happen? Should I ask the dealer for a SW update? Thanks

·
Registered
2019 XT4 Premium AWD Build 7/22/18 / 2013 ATS4 3.6 Premium Build 12/21/2012
1,622 Posts
That does not sound right. I'd ask the dealer to look at it next visit if its keeping you from the config you want. Does it stick in the right window tile?

·
Registered
2014 ATS 2.0 MT
68 Posts
I find that after I select a right or left display, then shift the active display to the center window, the left and right display retains my selection.

Anthony

----------

...and don't forget to actually select the display using the center select button....

·
Registered
'06 STS & '15 Escalade & '14 ATS
25 Posts
Does not stick on right side either. And seems to only be the odometer selection...every other option sticks. I will bring it up at my next dealer visit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts