Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2009 CTS AWD DI 2014 AWD CTS DI
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would ask this question on the forum as I found the new Cadillac owners website too confusing and got tired of waiting in the que on the phone for an answer. It has to do with renewal of our OnStar subscription that included turn by turn navigation which my wife likes. We have a 2014 and know that the 2G will be gone at the end of this year which I verified with the OnStar rep. as well turn by turn navigation. I have also always asked for and received a discount since we have owned 12 Caddys over the years. I was transferred to the loyalty center after that request and discussed what I wanted with the rep. I was given a reasonable discount from $299.90 to $203.45 and agreed to the purchase after making sure it included the turn by turn navigation for my wife. I also requested an e-mail receipt which was received. So the question is about the receipt which lists the purchase as "Safety and Security 1 Year Prepaid". Would that include the Turn by Turn. I expected it to say "navigation" somewhere in the receipt. After I was so specific about having that feature I am not going to be a happy camper if I was misled. Appreciate any clarification.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts