Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read alot of posts and gotten alot of ideas from everyone and never needed to post until now... I installed 2 subs(roughtly 200+wattsfor each) about 2mths ago and my rearview mirror vibrates and manages 2 slant all the way down when i turn up the volume and play 2good songs with bass thats the 1st problem. The main problem is my emergency or medical :confused: Light (whatever that red sign is with the white cross) turns red and goes back to green randomly Even when i have the radio off??does it have to do with the bumping from the bass:confused:.. has this happend to anyone?? im not subscribed to onstar and dont plan to anytime soon... there a fuse or module i can disconnect..plz Help :bigroll:

·
Registered
'04 CTS, '79 Coupe DeVille, '78 Sedan De Ville, '77 Firebird
1,020 Posts
my rear view mirror is also useless when i'm bumping, never noticed any flashing lights, though.

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
no vibrations when "bumping" (either that I am just getting old)

and the "auto" dimming on this mirror actually works

·
Registered
White diamond 05 CTS 3.6L Euro
181 Posts
I had the vibration issue until it got worse so I decided to replaced it under warranty. That’s when I discovered that the Auto dimming on the old mirror wasn’t working.

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
well mine worked, but not very well.

the only time the autodim works is if there is a car fairly close behind you with properly aimed headlights.
if there is a truck or car with ghetto lights behind you, forget it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts