Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2015i Escalade Premium
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So , how many have had the problem , and....is it fixed yet? Count me as a yes , and no not fixed!

I have sent a letter to Onstar asking for an extension of the "free trial"....will post the response, if I get one!

·
Registered
2016 Escalade, 2015 SRX, 2017 XT5
100 Posts
I have the same problem (no GPS, Onstar, or compass). My dealer has been unable to get GM to send them a replacement module for the last week and counting. In addition to the Onstar subscription running out, the "hands-free calling minutes" are also expiring as they can't be used as well. Anyone with a Family Locator plan is also being charged for a service that can't work too.

Until this problem is fixed, the Onstar phone app and the speed limit display also do not work.

·
Registered
2015i Escalade Premium
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So.....134 views and so far only two of us are "in the same boat".....that's a good thing! I do know that there are owners of 14 and 15 Yukons and Tahoes having the same issue. I am willing to wait ...there is no other choice....but I do hope that OnStar treats us decently when our systems are reactivated!

·
Registered
2015i Escalade Premium
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got the call from the dealer today......Onstar module is in....work scheduled for next Thursday as that's when a loaner car will be available. At least the wait time for the part was minimal......! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts