Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Cadillac DTS Deville on Vogues and DTS Blades
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2002 cadi deville dts with onstar, nav blah blah blah and i have 2 questions

1-I noticed that it seems as if my Onstar rear view mirror is missing a button or something on the right bottom corner. Its a little hole as if it once had an LED or something there once. Did it or what? help see attached image.

2-I had the dealer make me a valet key about two years ago, you know the gray ones. Well i just noticed yesterday that it is able to unlock my glove box!!!!!!!!! I havent checke dthe trunk but maybe that too. How is this? I thought its not supposed to open either. i compared my key and the valet key and noticed that they differ on one side but not the other. one has a slit down the middle and otehr side does not. Whats the deal??????
see attached for photo.

Anyhelp would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So is anyone going to help or....................what? Where should i post this thread if not here?
I looked for an onstar section but did not find one

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Post this thread in the Front-wheel-drive (FWD) forum for cars from 1985 to 2005 (your 2002 DeVille). It's the one just above this one. Folks here aren't too knowledgeable here since most our cars are 10 to 30+ years old, and were never onstar-equipped, nor have the universal ignition/door key. Good luck, though!

Greg

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh thats my mistake i must have clicked on the wrong one. guess i missed it by a couple of mm thanks will repost.

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
LOL, I was like wtf an On star in a FWB :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts