Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
07 CTS-V
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a transition in a year!
Got The V back today from Vengeance Racing. Had new Trick-flo heads installed, the numbers look good Max HP 481.33. Max torque 431.59.
The guys at Vegeance Racing did a excellent job Car runs smother than it did before the heads were installed and it is making much better torque. A nice 40 lbs of torque increse and 53 more horsepower. The torque is 40 lbs more across the board, this is good.:)
New graph

Old graph

·
Registered
'04 Raven CTS-V
415 Posts
damn good numbers man

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
Those are amazing numbers! Do you have a sound clip? I'd love to hear it!

·
Registered
07 CTS-V
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope they are ported, but honestly did not ask that question. I did ask what was next? bigger motor was suggested.:)

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray; 2004 Cowboy Cadillac (SRT10)
17,712 Posts
What a transition in a year!
Got The V back today from Vengeance Racing. Had new Trick-flo heads installed, the numbers look good Max HP 481.33. Max torque 431.59.
The guys at Vegeance Racing did a excellent job Car runs smother than it did before the heads were installed and it is making much better torque. A nice 40 lbs of torque increse and 53 more horsepower. The torque is 40 lbs more across the board, this is good.:)
New graph

Old graph

Veeery Nice.

It looks like you have done this NA - Veri impressive.

Headers, Cam, Heads did you do anything else?
What numbers did you use for the cam?
Do you have a PN on the Trick flow heads you used?
LS2 or LS6?

Again, Great Numbers!

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V (sold)
1,473 Posts
Wow, if I had known you could get that kind of power from the mods you've done I wouldn't have bothered w/ the Maggie. Nothing like awesome NA power!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts