Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
28,973 Posts
A one wheel burnout rips the differential spider gears and the cross shaft. Another case where the driver is saying to himself, "I'm way cool". The bystanders are saying, "What a friggin idiot".

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
no... the bystanders were actually saying "WHOOOOoOOOOT!! BAAAALLIIIIINN!" haha queers

(listen around 15 seconds remaining)....

but when i was younger & dumber, i would standbrake & stuff w/ my friends.. "we're so cool" (didnt realize how dumb it was till i had to change the freaking tires and watch my speed so my treadless tires wouldnt cause me to crash into someone cus they couldnt grip and stop in time). ... i've noticed that mostly, one wheel spins while the other just sits their and laughs at me... only in the CTS...

·
Registered
CTS
2,557 Posts
LOL at the guy saying " Keep Goin, keep goin....It aint yours it aint yours.....You guys wanna see him pop a tire?"

AHAHA that made my day :)

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
"it aint yours"? loaner car?

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
"i wish i could afford 400 dollar tires" ... you know you're a bad ass when you do a burn out to the the tune of Justin Timberlake's "My Love"

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Loaner with big chrome wheels? Doubt it.

·
Registered
Cadillac
3 Posts
Jon, please stop including fathers CTS-V photos in your postings, you aren't even allowed to drive it.... we know you up here, and your just a green cherry. Probably like most of these souls on here, pretending, and its sad....I have been a previous paid member on this site for 3 years and have watched it slowly decline, especially in the CTS forum...why, because the CTS is 5+ years old, they are low in price, used, so some inbreds now can afford to drive a car they shouldn't be in.... and half the posts on this board are lame, wasted and rehashed.... oh no, am I hurting someones feelings...well too bad

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jon, please stop including fathers CTS-V photos in your postings, you aren't even allowed to drive it.... we know you up here, and your just a green cherry. Probably like most of these souls on here, pretending, and its sad....I have been a previous paid member on this site for 3 years and have watched it slowly decline, especially in the CTS forum...why, because the CTS is 5+ years old, they are low in price, used, so some inbreds now can afford to drive a car they shouldn't be in.... and half the posts on this board are lame, wasted and rehashed.... oh no, am I hurting someones feelings...well too bad
Hahahahaha, wow.

·
Registered
1996 Eldorado Sport Coupe, 2009 Black Navigator
5,032 Posts
Wow, I guess he's takin it beyond the limit.:histeric::alchi:

·
Registered
CTS
2,557 Posts

LOL......

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL......
I musta hurt someone's feelers. Maybe it's one of those retards that sits at the local plaza in mommy and daddy's Accord. Every night, a buncha those fools sit around there parking across 4 parking spots. Then I roll through to get a coffee and they're jealous as hell. lol.

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Which rear diff do you have?
the 03 one i imagine but i bought it used.....but i know for a fact that both tires fire........watch my video on my cardomain and you will see 2.... and if i punch it going straight with my nitrous I leave 2 big black ones :thumbsup:

·
Registered
CTS
2,557 Posts
I musta hurt someone's feelers. Maybe it's one of those retards that sits at the local plaza in mommy and daddy's Accord. Every night, a buncha those fools sit around there parking across 4 parking spots. Then I roll through to get a coffee and they're jealous as hell. lol.
hehe He called you a Green Cherry..... WHat the hell is that?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts