Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Its nice, but I would raise it up a little..... I like the lowered look, but no so much to the ass drag extent......

·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
7,237 Posts
Mad'lac said:
Click these links and tell me if you think thats one sweet Caddy. May be a bit too low for me but its equip with airbags so it's all good :wacky:
It's pretty cool seeing a already good looking car drive in, then drop to the ground for show effect.

Maybe someday...

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
When one of my dogs gets worms, it drags its ass across the carpet. That car reminds me of that.

They should be shot. A '59 is sacred. You don't bling-bling a '59.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It still got the classic look. Just that it is dropped. I spoked to one of the guys who worked on the car. He told me that the original floorboard and suspension were completely rotted that the owner decided that since he was gonna lay out a new floorboard and suspension he might as well add the airbags. It looks real good in person though.

·
Registered
´67 Eldorado, ´96 Eldorado
522 Posts
OK, if think handling, then its all right...but somehow it remains me those old phantom Citroens :disappoin

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
Damn!!! That is slammed yo! :wacky: But I like it alot! Cleary he can't just drive it cruising down the interstate..but I love the way it looks! It's different! :eyebrow:

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JerseyGirl said:
Damn!!! That is slammed yo! :wacky: But I like it alot! Cleary he can't just drive it cruising down the interstate..but I love the way it looks! It's different! :eyebrow:

He airs it up to drive it. The guy I spoke to said that the car has 8 inches of lift when the bags are full.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts