Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2007 CTS Thunder Gray
1,055 Posts
Personalized plate: "BADILAC" - Awesome, best plate ever and when I get a V I am stealing it.

I wonder how his tires and clutch are feeling after that?

·
Registered
07 CTS 3.6
1,484 Posts
Lots of guys upgrading from CTS to CTS-V these days :thumbsup:

Thank goodness for the lousy Cadillac resale value
Agreed....

Im hoping next year ill be able to get one. Just got done paying one vehicle off. All wee have is the caddy now... ut i wish i would have waited to purchase a car and found a good deal on a "V", but oh well.

·
Registered
2006 STS V8 1SF RWD
6,487 Posts
I've ALWAYS wanted a vanity plate that said "BADILAC." But, only a V is deserving of such a bad ass plate. One day.....

Reactions: odthetruth

·
Registered
2006 CTS 3.6L
57 Posts
yep, i thought i was kinda done with fast cars (SUVs worked better for skiing/boarding/mtn biking/climbing) but this car is addictive and i'm doing less of that stuff. and of course if a CTS is a drug the V would be HEROIN!
:v:

·
Registered
05 CTS
1,395 Posts
that is a BADILAC!!! I am keeping my cts but videos like this makes me want to upgrade. :) just have to convince the wife lol.

·
Registered
2007 CTS Thunder Gray
1,055 Posts
that is a BADILAC!!! I am keeping my cts but videos like this makes me want to upgrade. :) just have to convince the wife lol.
I finally got my lady to agree to letting me tote the kids around in a 400hp rocketship. But, now I have commited to some nice upgrades for my CTS. I'm planning on waiting out for a few years and picking up a G2 V. I've already seen them in the 50s. I figure by 2013 I'll be able to touch one under 30? We'll see:)

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
V2 is wicked. But it's a whole nother animal. And it burns alot more gas. Of course, it burns up alot more pavement too. There are guys in V2 in the 11s with the stock drivetrain. I anxiously await to see how long before guys starting popping CVs and half shafts.

·
Registered
2007 CTS Thunder Gray
1,055 Posts
True....by then I'll be looking at either a 2007 certfied V1 for under $20 or a 2009 V2 with a popped cherry for $30? It might not be that tough of a decision with college fund(s) staring me down :kick:

·
Registered
2006 STS V8 1SF RWD
6,487 Posts
I'll be going after a gen 2 V in about 4-5 years I think and I can't freaking wait! Orgasm on wheels right there :worship:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts