Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2008 Escalade, 2013 Escalade
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling one brand new and three what are basically a brand new front seat covers. These are genuine OEM, not cheapo aftermarket/eBay junk. I replaced these and then a few months later decided I wanted to get Platinum seat covers and took these back off. Literally no one sat in the passenger seat and just me in the driver seat. Other than a couple of indentions from where the trim pieces rest, you wouldn’t know these were ever installed. They were conditioned when installed and removed as well.

They are for the heated and ventilated seats. The cushion covers fit 2007-2014 and the back covers fit 2007-2009 (maybe 2010, no airbags in the seats). The back covers are currently on backorder from GM.

22751128 - right front seat cushion cover $175 shipped. List price: $300.42.
25899520 - front seat back covers $225 shipped each. List price: $409.95 each.

Brown Rectangle Grey Comfort Sleeve

Brown Luggage and bags Product Bag Comfort

Product Sleeve Bag Material property Beige

· Registered
6 Posts
Just curious, where did you get the platinum covers ?? My seats were absolutely perfect until recently a button on my work pants was broken and messed up 2 spots on the driver seat. Contemplating just replacing it with the same or upgrade

· Registered
2008 Escalade, 2013 Escalade
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ordered them through my dealer. The driver cushion cover is discontinued and there isn't any left, I bought one of the last ones. The Seat Shop makes both of the Platinum front seat cushion covers and my curiosity killed me enough to order one. I've heard people say they're good, but most people are super cheap and say the $60 covers on eBay are good, so I had my doubts. They claim it is a 100% match to OEM and said I could return it if I'm not happy with it.

My new driver cushion cover in the listing has been sold.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts