Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
AWD CTS
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With our road trip adventures, sometimes I must even say what were we thinking? ..... I only wish we took some pictures, it must have been a sight...However we can only imagine what people saw as we drove our way up I-95 on our way back home...

To keep a long story short we sometimes visit a variety shop in the Florida Keys. It is really just a metal shack and a one man operation (collector) that has of one-off stuff. Needless to say again this time we found an item we decided we had to have and the price was right.....

Well as you know how the story goes when you pick out your Christmas Tree... “it didn’t look that big when we bought it” well that is very true, niether was the Sailfish bought....as it turned out we had to let rear and tail end of the fish hanging out of the trunk our CTS, even with the fish bill sticking through the rear seat pass through...

I can only say there were several shoutouts and gawkers as we passed them by on Northbound I-95 with that Sailfish hanging our trunk...

The good news is... the Sailfish now hanging over our 55” TV now makes the TV too small... maybe we need to by a bigger one....(TV that is)

nothing but up.....

95D01460-EF3F-4CC6-B20A-A3B577D314A0.jpeg

·
Registered
AWD CTS
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
XCALIBUR,

Great username....

Thanks for your reply... wish people like you would be more proactive and enthusiastic about their Caddys and on this site.

nothingbutup from Cardiaccadillac

·
Registered
2019 XTS Luxury AWD, 2004 SRX N* AWD (gone)
1,301 Posts
Xcalibur would be a good name for a Cadi model!

There are a lot of enthusiastic good members on here...lot of knowledge and experience here.

·
Registered
2004 CTS Lux Sport and 2014 ATS 2.0T AWD Lux
878 Posts
Beautiful fish (and car)!

But I think you may also need a bigger car now. Something like the 1959 Caddy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts