Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last night on the way home, I was just cruising on the left lane with traffic trying to get into the HOV (to avoid all the unnecessary traffic). I heard a loud noise and saw a honda civic with clear corner and a muffler(possible header, intake, and b16 engine swap). This kid was followed by a black 3 series. I didn't care much about them until the kid in the civic kept on downshifting and accelerating hard as he kept disturbing my music :mad: . SO instead of going into the HOV, I moved right into middle started following. When the traffic cleared up i waited for him to downshift again and then i hit the accelerator. I think they got the message as they both stopped speeding afterwards.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I love it when that happens........!

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
i hate driving like that especially now that my car is not running like the old days ever since dealer started working on it. It got worse than it started with.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I've had some issues with my local dealer and no longer have my car serviced there. I use a VERY good aftermarket Caddy shop in my area for what little I can't service myself. My good friend has his '93 STS serviced there as well and it runs stronger than ever! I've been dissatisfied with DEALER service for quite a while. Some of the techs at the dealerships are very good but the overall attitude about performance seems to suck. Good enough...Is NOT good enough! If you can find a REALLY GOOD aftermarket shop in your area, Try it you might be pleasantly suprised.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
kcnewell