1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
ascalade 2007
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hy guys,
i sometime have a kind of on and off problem on my front toutchscreen,
like when i press the phone button, the dial display come on and off (light on and light off, right in the middle of a dialing) or and MOST important, when i read a mp3 cd in the folder screen, the scroll arrow wont light on, so are not available, 1 time out of 10 after analizing the disc they will be lit up but just for a while, then turn off. same lets say for my last ten adress or my last ten phone number(the scroll arrow wont lit up!)

have this appen to any of you before, is there a kind of reset for the front pannel, or should i get it check, hope not, cause the dealership wher the truck came is out of order we could say! i dont want to spend big money, for that detail!
thanks

·
Registered
'07 QuickSilverLade
287 Posts
This is normal, the scroll button won't light up cuz the system isn't able to read everything on your disk sometimes, it just means it's lagging..... they won't fix it for you ( I THINK) ......... I have the same problem and figured this was the case, let's see if other members have other inputs.....

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
When I am on the Onstar phone my screen blinks on both trucks, this is normal, well you know what I mean :banghead:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts