Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been on a mission to find a single rim. Maybe even all 4 if need be. These rims are special.. why? Cause I cleaned em up polished em and spent my say cleaning em. But other then that I've wanted some rims n finally I was given some rims.. yes given it's crazy how I was thinking about wheels n searching em up then bam. Homies like I got some wheels for ya cadi. Sadly one is cracked now I've been searching n searching but have had no luck.. until I finally seen exactly the wheel I needed.
Come to find out. The company is no longer a thing.. the last wheels on Ebay n other sites were sold out. Nobodys seems to have one.. but I know somebody out there has one of these or all of these bad boys sitting around. I need em help me please. I'm begging. Or you can just buy all 4 from me for a good price.17 inch Cadillac WHEEL MC2 VOSS Vauss

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V Infared, 2013ATS, 2016 ATSV
945 Posts
You would have better luck posting in the regular Cadillac form. The V wheel is 6 bolt

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
73,032 Posts
Welcome to CF !!

Look in www.wheelcollision.com for your make, model, year, wheel.

Please update your profile to show model, year, and trim level of your car. We'll move this to the correct forum.

·
Registered
08 STS 1SG HUD ACC F55 AWD, 08 STS 1SG Platinum HUD ACC F55 RWD
721 Posts
Cracks can be welded and refinished. I have had that done to 1 wheel for about $130 IIRC.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts