Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ralph, Brougham suggested that I ask you this:-

I need to know, on a 91 or 92 FWD Fleetwood, on the side chrome (driver's door) are the letters F L E E T W O O D. I need to find out how many inches are between the "F" of Fleetwood, and the front edge of the chrome? On the passenger's door, it would be between the "D" of Fleetwood and the front edge of the chrome. It's either 1, 2, or 3 inches. Thanks for any help.

S A N D Y

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I am almost 3 hours late with my THANK YOU, but I feel asleep. I do thank you very much. Did you go outside & measure, or are you as fanatical as I am with my Caddy? You're pretty amazing, and I really appreciate whatever you did to find that!!

S A N D Y

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Sandy said:
Sorry I am almost 3 hours late with my THANK YOU, but I feel asleep. I do thank you very much. Did you go outside & measure, or are you as fanatical as I am with my Caddy? You're pretty amazing, and I really appreciate whatever you did to find that!!

S A N D Y
I know I know, my better half always said I'm pretty amazing. ;) :histeric:

Do you really think I would know how far it is w/o measuring? Maybe there is one person more fanatical that me if you know things like this!
:shhh:

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
(Almost) nothing surprises me any longer. I've met people who know things from memory that are astounding. What does amaze me is when one person in nice to another, in this world we live in today. There is so much competition, me, myslef, and I and, and, and then maybe you ...attiude. Hate and crime and shootings and robbery, that when someone is nice to me, THAT amazes me. Oh, the perils of living in the shadows of New York City. :crying2:
Thanks again ~

S A N D Y
PS ................ Is your car pictured on this site? I'd like to see a photo of it.

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Sandy said:
(Almost) nothing surprises me any longer. I've met people who know things from memory that are astounding. What does amaze me is when one person in nice to another, in this world we live in today. There is so much competition, me, myslef, and I and, and, and then maybe you ...attiude. Hate and crime and shootings and robbery, that when someone is nice to me, THAT amazes me. Oh, the perils of living in the shadows of New York City. :crying2:
Thanks again ~

S A N D Y
PS ................ Is your car pictured on this site? I'd like to see a photo of it.
I'm gonna do something special for you Sandy, since you are such a cool guy. (as most my friends here) Here is my home email address, mail me your home email addy and I will send my complete set of detailed car photos to you. If anyone else wants to see them, drop me an email also.

[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts