Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Lord Cadillac's Wife
No Cadillac at this time
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sal changed my user name and I wasn't able to log in...I kept emailing him and reminding him in person to help me. If anyone gets special treatment it should be me! Finally Im here! What did he do that he did not want me to see? http://www.freechickenandcoke.com/

heres a sweet free deal, I wanted to share with you guys! It can take a while to load!

Whats going on with the meet in The publix shopping center in Royal Palm Beach....anyone know about it? And whos attending?

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
Yum! Me loves Chick-Fil-A. Or however you spell it. I think we have 2 in the Northeast. 1 at Harvard University and 1 at the Pheasant Lane Mall in Nashua, NH.

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
I thought you posted with your new username before.. I could be wrong.. On the forum homepage, scroll down to near the bottom - we now have a Regional section. The Southeast forum is where we're talking about local meets. :)

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
I thought you posted with your new username before.. I could be wrong.. On the forum homepage, scroll down to near the bottom - we now have a Regional section. The Southeast forum is where we're talking about local meets. :)
Now that we've got your lover's spat out of the way, can we get back to the chicken???

·
Registered
95 Fleetwood Brougham / 01 DTS / 11 CTS Lux / 11 DTS Platinum
7,085 Posts
Well that would explain why I wasn't able to PM you.

·
Registered
did this once... 86 Deville, 86 300E, 78 R100rs
517 Posts
I LOVE Chick-Fil-A!!!
Of course, they don't have them here... So when I go to Jack-In-A-Box I tell them to build a chicken sandwich with pickles instead of lettuce.
NOT QUITE the same, but just enuf to wax nostalgic!
:)

·
Registered
2017 XT5 and 2014 Corvette
1,183 Posts
I LOVE Chick-Fil-A!!!
Of course, they don't have them here... So when I go to Jack-In-A-Box I tell them to build a chicken sandwich with pickles instead of lettuce.
NOT QUITE the same, but just enuf to wax nostalgic!
:)
Come on. There are several within 50 miles:

40531 Margarita Road
Temecula, CA 92591-2859

27520 Lugonia Avenue
Redlands, CA 92374-2017

24794 Madison Avenue
Murrieta, CA 92562

2885 Canyon Springs Parkway
Riverside, CA 92507-0907
Coming Soon: This Chick-fil-A is expected to open in the next 60 days.

You're on a Cadillac forum, so you must be a car nut. Sooooooo, combine your love of cars and love for Chick-fil-A and take drive to chow down on the best chicken sandwich there is.

:cheers:

·
Registered
1996 DeVille, 1985 Brougham SAGE GREEN!
2,750 Posts
They have hands-down the BEST chicken nuggets man can buy. But their 12-piece is too small. I could pack 24 of those little bastards away no problem. Add a large waffle fry and and Dr Pepper and youre good. There is one about 2 miles from my house. I believe i will be having some for lunch tomorrow.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
I though that link said "free chicken choke" and I thought, "man, if I have to start paying for that I'll go broke!"

LOL! Yeah, if that's the deal, I owe myself about $7,000.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts