Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there have been many threads on s4 showdowns but I have not had the opportunity until this morning to take one on myself. The guy played cool at first and then tried to take me from a light at which I was position behind him. He blew his first shift though which landed me an opportunity to leap to his side. Strong car, but I steadily pulled away from him. I had to hit my exit for work but I am sure I would have rocked him in the high numbers. I have mods so it was kind of a no brainer but I imagine it would have been a good race stock to stock.

·
Registered
2 Posts
adderall said:
I know there have been many threads on s4 showdowns but I have not had the opportunity until this morning to take one on myself. The guy played cool at first and then tried to take me from a light at which I was position behind him. He blew his first shift though which landed me an opportunity to leap to his side. Strong car, but I steadily pulled away from him. I had to hit my exit for work but I am sure I would have rocked him in the high numbers. I have mods so it was kind of a no brainer but I imagine it would have been a good race stock to stock.
The first to second shift on the S4 is extremely difficult. It won't speed shift between these two gears and will bog badly if you try. Too much of a spread and RPM drop, I guess. Second gear pulls hard once you get it shifted and the rest of the shifts can be made at WOT but that first one is a killer. I don't think Audi made this car to drag race, but it's still fun trying.

Jack Evers
Phoenix, AZ
05 S4
02 A4 QSport

1 - 3 of 3 Posts