Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
cts-v
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tri-state area dyno day

So how come texas has one and various other regions have them but I havent seen a dyno day for our region? So who is looking to set one up? I want to get a before and after on my car.

·
Registered
cts-v
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Tri-state area dyno day

hey i grew up in texas and thats the term they use for this jersey, york and ct area. i tend to forget that more then one area is called the tri- state area.

·
Premium Member
2005 CTS-V
8,363 Posts

hey i grew up in texas and thats the term they use for this jersey, york and ct area. i tend to forget that more then one area is called the tri- state area.
I was just having a little fun after the last tri-state thread. You guys really should get a dyno day going. It is great way to get together and find out which mods are working and which are not.

·
Registered
'06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)
4,455 Posts

So how come texas has one and various other regions have them but I havent seen a dyno day for our region? So who is looking to set one up? I want to get a before and after on my car.
Maybe I'm blind but I don't think you posted where you're from???

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
931 Posts

If you want to have a dyno day, I'd recommend TT Performance in Little Falls, on the Clifton border. They've done dyno days for other groups and I've sure they'd give us a good deal. They did the dyno pulls on my V after I had my Maggie installed two years ago. They're at a new location with plenty of parking, just off of Rte. 3. I'm not sure how many Vs we'd need, but I can find out.

http://www.ttperformance.net/

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V, '00 SLS, 98 SLS, 89 Eldo, '80 Eldo
4,001 Posts

My dyno guy offered, but they're a Mustang shop. +1 for TTP. That dyno seems consistant with the one I use, I'm down.

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V, Powered by Chevrolet
835 Posts

Where I'm from it's known as PA, DE, and NJ.

Hmmm... I'm up for a dyno day. I'm curious to what a bone stock V will do.

Here it comes..flame suit on. :D

·
Registered
4,001 Posts

Jersey can NOT be part of two tri-states :thepan:
Sheesh.....

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts

At our dyno day stock Vs put down 338-344.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, Black
2,165 Posts

I've heard great things about TTP performance in Little Falls. I would definitely be interested in this. Someone who has worked with them should set this up. I think there are a lot of Jersey V's that would be interested in doing this. For those of you that have done these dyno days before...how many (approx) do you think we'd need? 10? 20?

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
931 Posts
I spoke to TT Performance. If we can get commitments from 8-10 V owners (or anybody else who wants to jump in), we can get our dyno day. With 10 cars, the cost would be $65. For 8 cars, it would be $75 each. For this, you get 4 pulls with air/fuel ratio and color printouts.

To do this, we could need a minimum of 8 cars--and everyone would have to give a credit card deposit in advance. The last thing we want--or TTP wants--is for 10 or 15 guys to say they want in and then only 2 or 3 show up.

We would do this on a Saturday. Right now, all Saturdays are open for TTP from April 25 on with the exception of June 6.

So post up if you're in and list the Saturdays that work for you. Then we'll see if we can really pull this off.

I'll start:

Sefa01 -- Saturdays Available: April 25, May 2, May 9, June 13, 20, 27

·
Registered
cts-v
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm down for this. count me in. I will have to check when I get home but nearly every sat till june is good for me.

·
Registered
4,455 Posts

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
5 Cardinal Drive
Little Falls, NJ 07424

2 Hours 22 Minutes.

I won't be there. :(

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
imagine the heat soak! :eek:

I can't commit to anything, but maybe if I get the 2.6 pulley on by the time you guys get something organized...we'll see.

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
If you live in Jersey and thinks this you must live below 195!

Jersey can NOT be part of two tri-states
Sheesh.....
You aren't from Jersey to know there is a north and a south and they definately think differently. 195 is allegedly the mason dixon line, but I personally don't think you have to go that far south to be, different, lol.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
I spoke to TT Performance. If we can get commitments from 8-10 V owners (or anybody else who wants to jump in), we can get our dyno day. With 10 cars, the cost would be $65. For 8 cars, it would be $75 each. For this, you get 4 pulls with air/fuel ratio and color printouts.

To do this, we could need a minimum of 8 cars--and everyone would have to give a credit card deposit in advance. The last thing we want--or TTP wants--is for 10 or 15 guys to say they want in and then only 2 or 3 show up.

We would do this on a Saturday. Right now, all Saturdays are open for TTP from April 25 on with the exception of June 6.

So post up if you're in and list the Saturdays that work for you. Then we'll see if we can really pull this off.

I'll start:

Sefa01 -- Saturdays Available: April 25, May 2, May 9, June 13, 20, 27
Twitch - every other Saturday: 4/18, 5/02, 5/16, 5/30,6/13, 6/27

Nice if we can get it done before June.

BTW My regular dyno guy charges $100 for 3 pulls, $175 with A/F.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts