OK peeps... I just got my 2nd FREE oil change and had sample pulled to send to Blackstone Labs. I was at 21% according to Onstar/Dealer. I am having a full panel of tests run including TAN (Total Acid Number) & TBN (Total Base Number). TAN shows how acidic your oil is and TBN shows what is left of the additive package (Oil Life - 21%?).
As a side note... I got 2015 ATS 2.0T as a loaner. It was a clone of my car except the color.
1. I will keep my 2014 as my butt dyno said it was a dud.
It felt like it was de-tuned.
87 octane versus 93 octane?
2. The radio didn't display the song title or artist like my 14... Menu option?
3. Didn't like the new grill.
4. I also didn't like the Cadillac badges without the wreath. Some how it looked like a Chevrolet or Buick badge.
5. Lastly the steering felt heavy. I ran it in Tour and Sport mode.
6. It did have lock/unlock buttons on the door handles which I like.