Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw you in Seabrook, NH on Saturday just before sunset. You were heading south from Hampton Beach as I was north. I was in my Black Raven '09 and put the window down and gave you the V symbol, then the thumbs up.

It looked like you were frantically trying to process the sight of the V2 owner who wasn't a crusty old twat who didn't know what he was driving...

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
He's never gonna see this. There is a thread for this, you know :lock:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
It looked like you were frantically trying to process the sight of the V2 owner who wasn't a crusty old twat who didn't know what he was driving...
Here's a flash for ya..... maybe you are a crusty old twat.:)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
i have been around for a while and still dont know what the v symbol is...

i'm guessing this, the spockher....

·
Registered
971 Posts
My vote is for the Spocker.

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Jim started this thread because he makes fun of us that poast in the other thread. The guy in the red V was prolly saying to himself, "Look at this schmuck getting all excited over a car."

·
Registered
51,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He's never gonna see this. There is a thread for this, you know :lock:
Au contraire.

Jim started this thread because he makes fun of us that poast in the other thread. The guy in the red V was prolly saying to himself, "Look at this schmuck getting all excited over a car."
I wasn't excited, just that my '09's windows are amazingly quick and I have eagle eyes. The other driver was swinging his head around frantically...

·
Registered
337 Posts
I vote the 'show stopper' for jimbo.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts