Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the abomination I saw while near the Iowa border today!

This is unjustifiable.

It was for sale, he wanted $6500 for it. He custom made the whole thing last year for god knows what reason. He advertised it as having a "seven foot long trunk". Like anyone needs that. :bigroll:

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No offense Jesda, but your book selling credibility goes right out the window once you pull up in THAT! :lol:

·
Registered
41,009 Posts
Was he using it to pull a plow?

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V with 2 carseats in the back and a f'ing minivan
607 Posts
I could actually use that for all of the wife's luggage when we go on vacation. Did it have a phone number on it?

·
Now: 2008 STS-V, 1960 Eldorado Brougham Then: 2002 Escalade
5,826 Posts
Wonder if it still has the auto close on the trunk.

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts
Actually looks like decent work if it's really just "some guy"

So close.... coulda just did the German flag.... maybe add a few ///M's...... and a Peterbilt grille.

·
Registered
Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS
13,792 Posts
^^^^ As the man said, so they can carry their wife's luggage when they go on a weekend trip!

·
Super Moderator
2018 GMC Sierra, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
12,114 Posts
WTMF is with the paint job? :ack: It has a small chance of being unique and semi-cool until they paint raped it.

·
Registered
See my sig...
8,096 Posts
Yeah that ^^^

·
Registered
None yet!
1,025 Posts
WTMF is with the paint job? :ack: It has a small chance of being unique and semi-cool until they paint raped it.
That's what Earl Shive is for dude. It's not too bad if you imagine it in one color. It's not great or anything, but I've certainly seen much, much worse done to those cars. I wonder if all three axles have brakes? If so it must have some tremendous stopping power. Assuming it's done right, it will also ride very, very well. That is the only reason I can think of for double axles on a sedan.

·
Registered
1990 350 Brougham (The cruiser), 1988 Mark VII LSC (The DD)
5,545 Posts
Haha. The title just reminded me of this.

·
Registered
'08 DTS Lux III Blk Cherry, '89 Brougham d'Elegance Dip Blue
4,847 Posts
I dare say the extra axle is to support the weight of the addition and it was easier to do that than move the axle from it's original position. A solid color paint scheme, wheels other than ones off the D'Elegance, and losing the spoiler would make a huge improvement in it.

D

·
0 Posts
Check out the abomination I saw while near the Iowa border today!

This is unjustifiable.

It was for sale, he wanted $6500 for it. He custom made the whole thing last year for god knows what reason. He advertised it as having a "seven foot long trunk". Like anyone needs that. :bigroll:
I'd take it over a "regular" one. It's kinda cool. Besides, all he really did is take a POS and simply expand on the theme.:lildevil:

·
Registered
69 Thunderbird | 90 Seville | 03 Corolla | 89 Marquis(scrapped) | 72 Torino(scrapped)
2,026 Posts
Ahh crap you just taunted the monkey.....

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 23 Posts