Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2002 Seville STS F55, 2006 Mazda Miata
22,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have better things to do with your time, please ignore this thread. :D

Apparently after Lindsay Lohan hosted SNL the second time around, Lorne Michaels staged an intervention. She admitted to being a coke fiend (well, a "drug user") and said she was depressed because Wilmer Valderrama broke up with her.

Anyway, the point is, she looks like crap. Slender and athletic is fine, but sorry, these girls look like starving African children. I feel like sending them 75 cents a day.

*spit* Disgusting!

I feel that its my duty to stand up for the well-endowed women of this world. There are still men out there, like me, who appreciate a natural and healthy layer of fat, contributing to healthy looking cheeks, a large round posterior, and an ample chest. Beautiful women ought to look fertile! Who's with me?

Some relief:
http://jesda.spilky.com/jennavonoy/ -- Not nude, but hardly safe for work.

And on a mildly unrelated note, Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a god damned horse. I despise the girls who watch "Sex and the City" and try to tell me she's beautiful. She is not. I'd have to be a fanatic of beastiality before I could touch that gangly old turd.

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
Jesdsa...you rock!

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Jesda said:
I'd have to be a fanatic of beastiality before I could touch that gangly old turd.
:histeric:

in fact all of them old ladies on the show are disgisting.....the only one I'd be able hit would have to be Charlotte....maybe.

The one on the far right.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
- that second s, anyways...

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
powerglide said:
:histeric:

in fact all of them old ladies on the show are disgisting.....the only one I'd be able hit would have to be Charlotte....maybe.

The one on the far right.
I thought ti was the one second from the right

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Yeah the "horse face gangly turd" as Jesda put it is the second fromt he right.
The one I would most likely 'pleasure' if given the chance is the one on the far right :)

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
I'm with Powerglide on that one...

·
Registered
1994 Sedan Deville
2,146 Posts
Jesda, I'm with you. I want my woman to have some curves so round that I can crash and go offroad while following them. :histeric:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts