Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided that college doesn't leave much time to play with my baby, an Aztek Red 02 ETC Collectors Edition . After months of bad weather and too much studying----errr partying---- I unleashed the fury that is CADILLAC:lildevil: . I spent a sunny Sunday afternoon cruising around clearing the carbon from the Northstar beast, in its powerful wake were some wannabe racers with bruised egos . One of my first victims was a relatively easy Audi TT, i feel awfully bad for the poor middle-aged man who thought an underpowered German coupe was the cure for his mid-life crisis . I almost hated to burst his blissful bubble:bighead:, but he should have known better than to rev his engine against an ETC:tisk: . The short stoplight exhange of a nod and a menacing smirk:sneaky: reminded me of how much fun could be had blowing people away in a "Grandpa's car". Once the stoplight turned green, that cute 'lil' Audi was scared to death from the roar of a Northstar pinned to the floor. I thought to myself, what a nice way to warm up!
Next on the chopping block was a little high school punk in a 98ish Pontiac Gran Prix coupe with blacked out windows, various stickers(aka more HP), and an exhaust that sounded like a pig with bad flatulence. Although I couldn't see his face at the stoplight I'm sure he had a conceited "I'm gonna kick ur @ss" grin on his pimply face. It was a rather long stoplight, so I was tortured with his whiny punk rock excuse for music (sorry not trying to offend anyone). I gave him a little headstart when the light turned green, just to further my enjoyment at his newfound smugness when I blew past him seconds later. He tried to tango so I toyed with him for a few miles on the deserted freeway, then it turned into an all out topspeed race which ended all too soon when his wimpy limiter kicked in at around 110:tease: . I'm sure he was thinking :dammit: :wtf: when my big @ss Cadillac kept on crusing at an insane rate of speed.
My final kill of the day was an 01 4.0 Oldsmobile Aurora, a c...ar for which I have great respect for the sleek design and admirable attempt at performance. As I was leaving the city, I met up with the Aurora, stunningly black with nice chrome rims, at a stoplight. Being the middle of the night there was no traffic, so we did numerous light to light races not really trying too hard as I am sure the guy had respect for what the *bigger* Northstar can do to his smaller one. However, once we got out on the freeway, he grew some balls and angered the ETC to a point, that I had to show him who was boss:bouncer:. I let him get ahead of me, pretending that I was done playing. Once he was about a half mile ahead doing about 75, I STOMPED on my 4.6 300HP engine. With an instant jolt into the seat and simultaneous:D , I slaughtered him, blowing past at 130mph......needless to say, he never caught up........Hopefully I will have many more days of right-footed pleasure soon.........

P.S. sorry for all the emoticons, i just think a picture is worth a thousand words, and as you can tell I am rather wordy so I thought I would spare you anymore reading pain.

·
Registered
'87 Jeep, '10 Thruxton, '00 Duc 748, '01 748R (853cc)
3,703 Posts
Freakin' Sweet...heheheh. Sound's like you schooled those people pretty good. Just out of curiosity, is that Special Edition, the one with the red accented seats? Keep up the good work, sounds like your having a blast...hehe. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
danbuc said:
Freakin' Sweet...heheheh. Sound's like you schooled those people pretty good. Just out of curiosity, is that Special Edition, the one with the red accented seats? Keep up the good work, sounds like your having a blast...hehe. :thumbsup:

Yes Danbuc it does have the black red accented seats. If i may say so myself, they are the sexiest seats ever offered by Cadillac.

·
Registered
'87 Jeep, '10 Thruxton, '00 Duc 748, '01 748R (853cc)
3,703 Posts
OH MAN.....I must own one of them, if I ever find one. Potamkin Cadillac in NYC once had one a while ago, but they sold it. That was the coolest interior ever. The red on black interior being offered in the new STS-V reminds me of that a little, but still doesn't look nearly as good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts