Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
The Mighty Kael, 2004 Black CTS, Every Option
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright gents and our one lady
I have been annoying the hell out of a lot of vendors to amke stuff for my car.
the benefit, they make stuff for your car too.

now the nice nice people over at andy auto sport have put together a very well priced baer brake kit for us out of the goodness of their hearts and to shut me the hell up.

http://www.andysautosport.com/product/detail?_p=BAER00000994&_v=vmd00044

as you know, even CMS admits these things normally go for 4 grand or so

nxt up, clear and improved fog lights!!

(please note i have NO, i repeat, NO affiliation with andy's autosport whatsoever, i dont get dime one if you buy this stuff or not.)

next up, cleared fogs and improved:
the orange is from the bulb

·
Registered
2017 CTS-V
1,670 Posts
:worship: :woohoo:
Kael said:
alright gents and our one lady
I have been annoying the hell out of a lot of vendors to amke stuff for my car.
the benefit, they make stuff for your car too.

now the nice nice people over at andy auto sport have put together a very well priced baer brake kit for us out of the goodness of their hearts and to shut me the hell up.

http://www.andysautosport.com/product/detail?_p=BAER00000994&_v=vmd00044

as you know, even CMS admits these things normally go for 4 grand or so

nxt up, clear and improved fog lights!!

(please note i have NO, i repeat, NO affiliation with andy's autosport whatsoever, i dont get dime one if you buy this stuff or not.)

next up, cleared fogs and improved:
the orange is from the bulb

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i am getting parts together and I will do a test fit and everything in the next month or so, i wil take pics and eevrything to make sure its all perfect.

after that, maybe see what kind of demand there is, beg reed for a vendor status and get em out

its not gonna be cheap though, i'll see what i can do

I do love the actuall fogligh in there as opposed to our hazy fogs.

stay tuned.

how about a multipart exhaust system that could be shipped to your door and assembled in your garage? ever hear of SLP loudmouth exhaust? want something like for our car? :)
busy busy

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Kael said:
i am getting parts together and I will do a test fit and everything in the next month or so, i wil take pics and eevrything to make sure its all perfect.after that, maybe see what kind of demand there is, beg reed for a vendor status and get em out
its not gonna be cheap though, i'll see what i can do
I do love the actuall fogligh in there as opposed to our hazy fogs.quote]

Kael,
I hope this doesn't drag out forever. The pic you displayed, is that a mule for the actual CTS assembly? You would have to have two designs for the CTS, CTS-V & CTS w/CTS-V bumpers. They mount differently. Good work Kael..I think:D

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
5,074 Posts
I am SOOOO down for those fog lights :D......Thanks Kael for working to get them to make new stuff for us :bouncy:

Yeah I think we are in desperate need of new headlights too ;) :sneaky:

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
headlights? whats wrong with our headlights?

(of course I do have the HID set, so I rule already)

what else do you want with the headlights?

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
5,074 Posts
OK maybe I am just picky but I think they are ugly...I dunno I guess I just like clear headlights, ours are kinda smokey and have charcoal grey inside etc.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
LittleB said:
OK maybe I am just picky but I think they are ugly...I dunno I guess I just like clear headlights, ours are kinda smokey and have charcoal grey inside etc.
Look at her Wheels! You can tell she's a Bling Lady! Little B, I bet you like the new STS headlights, right?

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
umm yo udont even want to know how much the sts headlights cost on their own

meh i'll take some measurements and see what i can do.

blinging like hell
but i thought smokey looked good with a black car

want my buddy to fab up some stainless steal door fram pieces? (the frame of the door on the sides of the window,. i think e and G have something like this.

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
5,074 Posts
I bet they are expensive but I'd probably buy them....I spent $400 on headlights on my last car.

I am not sure what stainless steel door frame pieces would look like but if you got pics that would be cool!

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
LittleB said:
I bet they are expensive but I'd probably buy them....I spent $400 on headlights on my last car.

I am not sure what stainless steel door frame pieces would look like but if you got pics that would be cool!
I think Kael is talking about the door pillars like these.

·
Registered
07 SRX V8 AWD Diamond White Sport Edition & 08 C6 LS3/418ci
736 Posts
CADILLAC CTS BIG BRAKE KIT​

Now hold on there Kael before you lead the masses down the primrose path and over the cliff before committing better than $2000 to 4 solid one piece rotors and an unnecessary 2 piston replacement front brake PBR caliper that already exists on your CTS to begin with.

Our CTS Big Brake kit is a true 2 piece Big Brake Kit that utilizes a forged alloy steel separate rotor disc and a separate billet forged floating rotor hat.

In contrast; the Baer rotor is a solid heat tempered one piece rotor disc that adds even more weight to a vehicle that already has weight issues to begin with, particularly with regard to unsprung weight.

In addition; each of our CTS Big Brake Rotors weigh approximately 7.5 pounds less per rotor. That is a huge factor if you are running 18" plus size wheels and even more important regarding the issue of "unsprung weight" with regard to those running 20" wheel rims.

We can offer that same solid 14" one piece rotor with all of it's additional weight and mounting brackets for far less than $2000.00 if size is all that your interested in.

A true "floating hub" two piece big brake kit for any vehicle application including radial mount Brembo Calipers is not $4000, but closer to $7000 for all 4 wheels.

We can put a custom engineered 2 piece Big Brake kit on a Cadillac CTS less Brembo calipers for less than $2900.00 that is crogenically treated and heat tempered as well as nickel plated.

We'll be posting some photos in the next couple of days once the photos have been resized for the Cadillac Forum and I would venture to guess that even you will be impressed at the offering and the finished product.

best regards:
Cadillac MotorSports, Ltd
Pietro (Pete) J. Raimondi

1 - 20 of 44 Posts