Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
'03 STS (RIP), '89 Eldorado, '13 Malibu, '89 Grand Wagoneer
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... and grow a pair. I came across this entry on the Drudge which references an article in Vanity Fair interviewing Al and Tipper, see here.

The money shot:

"Tipper also says that Al has made no moves that would suggest a run for the presidency, but adds that if he turned to her one night and said he had to run, she’d get on board, and they’d discuss how to approach it this time around, given what they’ve learned. "

Listen, Al, you cheeky bi*ch, if you want to run, then do it. You have the money, you have the name recognition, and you have the immense desire to take over the world in the name of baby seals, endangered moths, and boiling oceans.. or whatever, so just find your kahones and do it already - if you can't find yours I'm sure Bill will let you borrow his (since we all know he secretly doesn't want his wife to be president).

Don't set up your freaky wife to drop subtle hints in some women's rag, don't go on the Oscars and pretend to make an announcement, don't act like you've ascended to the second coming in your post-political life.

Sh*t or get off the pot Al.. I really don't care either way but I don't like a tease.

·
Registered
1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
11,694 Posts
Re: Oh Al, you coy b***h, just do it already...

Generally we don't allow political talk here for VARIOUS reasons and problems we had in the past (we actually had a political only section once!), but since I don't moderate this forum... He needn't run, I guarantee you that liberal windbag will NOT get elected. I'll put 100.00 on that. Not with Hilary and Obama running. Im not even a democrat and I can tell you knocking those two off their pedestal will prove nearly impossible, it's pretty much the Barack, Hilary and Fred and Rudy show right now (Fred's recent DUH announcement probably did Mitt in). Theres some truly AWESOME candidates out there this time, but for better or worse, those are the only four truly on the forefront of the public's mind, at least at this juncture.

And the countdown to thread-lock begins...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.