Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac Deville
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 Cadillac Deville 22inch rims I have to order another rim but I'm not sure as to what offset my rims are. Any help?

·
Registered
2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP), 1972 Sedan Deville
26,323 Posts
Won't you just be ordering another of the same rim?

Offset is measured in mm, from the rim centerline to the mounting flange. If the flange is towards the face of the rim, it's positive offset. If it's towards the backside, it's negative offset.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
68,504 Posts
Re: Offset

More info here in Deville.

It's anyone's guess as to what the offset is in your aftermarket rims. That will have to be determined by hands-on measurement.

Attachments

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac Deville
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was gonna order the rim myself online, but I have options like high offset or low offset. My rims are in the shed I just don't know if they were high or low.

----------

misdeal said:
I was gonna order the rim myself online, but I have options like high offset or low offset. My rims are in the shed I just don't know if they were high or low.
does the offset have anything to do with the bolt pattern?

·
Registered
1992 DeVille
2,339 Posts
misdeal said:
I was gonna order the rim myself online, but I have options like high offset or low offset. My rims are in the shed I just don't know if they were high or low. ---------- does the offset have anything to do with the bolt pattern?
No the bolt pattern has to do with how many lug nuts there are and how far opposing they are.

----------

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
68,504 Posts

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts