Cadillac Owners Forum banner

161 - 180 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
05 Escalade ESV Platinum
211 Posts
I have the 4 book set of the factory GM service manuals for a 2003 model year Escalade. Covers the Suburban and the GMC models too. I also have the Chilton and the Haynes manuals which i will include as well, which covers the platform too, even though they don't specifically say they cover the escalade. All in very good shape! Pictures can be seen here in my local ad: http://denver.craigslist.org/bks/4030578423.html

$150 shipped from Denver.

·
Registered
05 Escalade ESV Platinum
211 Posts
Is the 4 book set of service manuals etc still available? It so, I would be most interested in the package if you would consider $125 shipped! I have a 05 ESV, however they are basically the same. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
5,445 Posts
Is the 4 book set of service manuals etc still available? It so, I would be most interested in the package if you would consider $125 shipped! I have a 05 ESV, however they are basically the same. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
not likely. that post is 6 years old and he hasn't been on here in months.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Want to buy: interior rear driver side trunk plastic for an 04 base, the whole piece on the left hand side when the trunk is open. I had an engine in the back of my Escalade that wasn’t tied down well and took a corner to hard and broke the interior plastic.
Also looking to buy an upgraded front or rear sway bar or both.
I’m in Salem Oregon. Would prefer to pickup locally due to large size of parts and cost of shipping. Any where in Oregon is fine. Pm me if you have anything.

·
Registered
05 Escalade ESV Platinum
211 Posts
I have the 4 book set of the factory GM service manuals for a 2003 model year Escalade. Covers the Suburban and the GMC models too. I also have the Chilton and the Haynes manuals which i will include as well, which covers the platform too, even though they don't specifically say they cover the escalade. All in very good shape! Pictures can be seen here in my local ad: http://denver.craigslist.org/bks/4030578423.html
$150 shipped from Denver.

·
Registered
2003 Escalade 6.0
60 Posts
If anyone has a chrome grille (picture below) for the 2nd gen Escalade, that they would like to sell, please let med know.(Need the item shipped to PA).

chromegrille.PNG

·
Registered
6 Posts
Interested in some center caps for 2004 Escalade Esv

or if you have any other parts for my year and model please don’t hesitate to direct message me

·
Registered
316 Posts
[/QUOTE]
If anyone has a chrome grille (picture below) for the 2nd gen Escalade, that they would like to sell, please let med know.(Need the item shipped to PA).

View attachment 576008

This is not mine just trying to help people out.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Because it's in pieces? It literally fell apart in my hand. I need a new one to put on...except I have no idea where to find one without replacing the entire hatch glass.
I'm sorry but they don't sell just the handle. You have to buy the whole back glass. What's also weird is the Escalades beyond 2002 rarely have handles on the back glass and then they introduced a little plastic piece that's not even a handle on the 2010 that serves no purpose.

161 - 180 of 190 Posts