Cadillac Owners Forum banner

181 - 190 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Because it's in pieces? It literally fell apart in my hand. I need a new one to put on...except I have no idea where to find one without replacing the entire hatch glass.
Hope this helps and it's cheap it says local pickup only but maybe you can work something out and have it shipped to you. NO SHIP 02 03 04 05 06 Escalade & ESV Back Glass Window Rear Hatch Liftgate (Fits: 2006 Cadillac Escalade ESV Base 6.0L)

Here is another one thats about 100$ more but for sure does shipping. New Listing02-06 Cadillac Escalade Rear Privacy Tint Back Glass/Window Assembly (Fits: 2006 Cadillac Escalade ESV Base 6.0L)

·
Registered
2006 Escalade ESV
24 Posts
I'm sorry but they don't sell just the handle. You have to buy the whole back glass. What's also weird is the Escalades beyond 2002 rarely have handles on the back glass and then they introduced a little plastic piece that's not even a handle on the 2010 that serves no purpose.
The back glass is immaculate, which is why I don't want to replace it. What is your price on the back glass piece?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Thanks but oof, the shipping is almost as much as the part...
Your welcome also as I said in the post the first one is cheaper but it's only for local pickup but maybe you could arrange shipping or ask how much he would ship it for. I'm sorry your handle broke off. Do you need the handle badly or you could cover up the mark or cover it with something.

·
Registered
2006 Escalade ESV
24 Posts
Your welcome also as I said in the post the first one is cheaper but it's only for local pickup but maybe you could arrange shipping or ask how much he would ship it for. I'm sorry your handle broke off. Do you need the handle badly or you could cover up the mark or cover it with something.
It's just rusty where you can see the bolts push through the glass. a good wash and it might come off/clean up. I don't have to use the glass hatch either, it's just easier sometimes to open the glass than the whole hatch. I just hate knowing it's "not there"..bugs the crap out of me.

·
Registered
316 Posts
It's just rusty where you can see the bolts push through the glass. a good wash and it might come off/clean up. I don't have to use the glass hatch either, it's just easier sometimes to open the glass than the whole hatch. I just hate knowing it's "not there"..bugs the crap out of me.
I'm the same way if I see something broken or wrong. or missing I feel like it's my mission to fix it and if I can't or it's not noticeable it bug me because I know it's there but other people may not. Hav you ever been told nobody will notice it but then you like but I will though. LOL

·
Registered
316 Posts
Maybe you can go to a local junkyard or salvage vehicle yard for parts.

·
Registered
2003 Escalade 6.0
60 Posts

This is not mine just trying to help people out.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link, much appreciated! (however i'm not searching anymore I ended up buying one from a 05 platinum esv).

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac Escalade 6.0 V8 AWD
70 Posts
Hello everyone, I need some parts for my Escalade but I am living in Turkey and it is too hard for me to find sellers shipping to Turkey or it is too expansive.
Can any one of you help me out as I need to buy these parts and I need them to be cost effective too.
Used parts are also OK for me as they will be cheaper.
Here is the list and thank you all for the interest.

* Dorman 30040 Cowl Cover Passenger Side

* Fel-Pro MS98016T Intake Manifold Gasket Set

* Genuine GM 12601822 Knock Sensor Wire

* AcDelco 213-3521 GM Original Equipment Ignition Knock Sensor (2 Pieces)

* Air Bag Clock Spring 26101829 (with audio controls)
I am not sure if this is the correct part and the one I need.

* URPA Module 15187264

* Hydro-Booster 1781030
(I find out that there are rebuild kits and I appreciate if you can suggest one instead of buying a new unit)

181 - 190 of 190 Posts