Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

OFFICIAL GM LICENSED V-SERIES LOGO APPAREL, ACCESSORIES, CUSTOM V-SERIES LOGO FLOOR MATS AND MERCHANDISE

http://www.*****************.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/S_46744.jpg
http://www.*****************.com/images/icon_custom_floor_mats.jpg
http://*****************.COM
Welcome to *****************.com. We are a premiere reseller of official licensed Cadillac and Chevrolet merchandise, including apparel, hats, accessories and gifts.​

Our Cadillac branded merchandise offers a large range of products and logos including the Classic and new Crest & Wreath, the famous Cadillac Script, the V-Series and Escalade.​

All logo products on this site are produced by manufacturers who have license agreements with General Motors Corporation. This web site is not affiliated with General Motors or any of its subsidiaries. All logos and automobile names are registered trademarks of General Motors Corporation.​

·
Registered
Cadillac 2009 CTS-V Radiant Silver
867 Posts
I purchased several V items , these folks are the the best.
You order an item, they get it to you fast.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V , 2010 SRX 2.8T
3,085 Posts
I got the full mat set w/ the V logo on it. Superb quality. Softest, plushest, mats i have ever felt

·
Registered
2009 CTSv & 2006 STSv + 1991 SHO
219 Posts
I am thinking about ordering a set of mats and those cool looking polished V license plate brackets... does anyone have any photos of the car with those on and any interior photos with the Mats that have been embroidered with the V emblem?

Curious to see what that all looks like incase it looks a little too over the top :D

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
i'll post some pics tomorrow. I ordered the most plushest ones - can't remember which but they're better than the carpet i have in my dining room -lol

·
Registered
219 Posts
i'll post some pics tomorrow. I ordered the most plushest ones - can't remember which but they're better than the carpet i have in my dining room -lol
Hmm dining room carpet with a V logo, dont' give me any ideas ;)

Definantly post some pics if/when you get a chance.

Thx!

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
I put my V logo on the rocker side of the mat, so when you step into the car you read the V. That's the way to go in my opinion, looks real classy.

·
Registered
09 cts-v
254 Posts
I am thinking about ordering a set of mats and those cool looking polished V license plate brackets... does anyone have any photos of the car with those on and any interior photos with the Mats that have been embroidered with the V emblem?

Curious to see what that all looks like incase it looks a little too over the top :D
I just got the Polished license plate bracket and it looks great. I will try and get some pictures on here this weekend.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
i did scotchguard the crap out of the carpets and my interior floors w/ "scotchguard auto" cheap insurance for a black interior

·
Registered
219 Posts
I just got the Polished license plate bracket and it looks great. I will try and get some pictures on here this weekend.
Great! I'd luv to see that. Hows the paint quality on the logo? does it look like it will last more then a season without peeling?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts