Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
2017 ATS-V
47 Posts
MODS Per a suggestion, and a good one at that, I'm hoping we can make this reference thread a sticky. [Done - Mod]

Please post listed specs on your ATS-V's (pics welcome) and as data accumulates the original post will be edited/updated with a chart for easy access/comparison.

Member Year Coupe/Sedan Trans Power/Torque (dyno type) ET/MPH (1/4) Mods

EATSVET 2017 COUPE 6sp est.485/475 12.4/119(PDR) Air box delete w/ K&N filters (aka: DamnYankee mod)

· Registered
2005 CTS-V, 2006 STS-V and 2016 ATS-V
660 Posts
Re: OFFICIAL ATS-V Performance Data Record

Thinking the same thing.

I have catless DP, intake, WeaponX BOVs (full recirc) and Wx fuel cam, made 521rwhp (423 rwhp stock) on Dynojet.
I've had issues w/ some of the stock ATS-V RWHP numbers I see on the internet but it appears very clear to me that getting 72 - 102 RWHP from JUST A TUNE is the norm for ATS-V owners.

That is simply amazing.

I can see why it's so temping to make that leap and dump your warranty.

The cost/benefit ratio is too good to leave on the table.

G

·

OK, so here are my time slips (car 1064). The slow one was track mode using the launch control. No good. Second one was track mode, no launch control, just two footing. And, the fastest one was off idle in Sport mode. Times sucked, 60 foot sucked. Drag radials are on my short list. With a good 60 foot time, the ETs will drop quickly. DA was good that day at 677 feet and traction was not. Stock on these runs.

Now, I have filters in place (the aFe ones), TurboSmarts (placebo mod) and next up, a tune.

Attachments

G

·

There were more than a few folks surprised at the trap speeds, me being one. I find it interesting that the C&D test of the ATS-V yielded a 12.1 @ 122 in their review, here - http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/2016-cadillac-ats-v-sedan-test-review

But, I am really excited to get a chance at one of the street nights over at our 1/8th mile track. The track I was at for the times above is notorious for lack of traction. I get better 60 foots on the 1/8th mile with street tires than I did with drag radials on this particular 1/4 mile.

And, as a note, I have been studying the stock tune. The BOV is always 9% open at a minimum. The whole bleed off factor we hear about. The stock MAF calibration is rich, on purpose, to protect the motor from bad gas, bad air, and bad heat. A tune, with mods, will yield huge gains. This car will be very fast.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts