Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Infinity G35 driver,
I apologize for spanking the sh-t out of you on the Wantagh Parkway this afternoon. I did not realize that your car was brand new and I am sure you had high expectations for your automobile. Maybe you did not see the V insignia on the back of my car when you tried to go around me. It was an honest mistake that I am sure you will not make again. I hope this little misunderstanding did not cause you too much trauma. You have a fine automobile. Best of luck with your new purchase.:crybaby:

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
1,627 Posts
Awesome, and too funny. :highfive:

I like G35s, but they are no match for the Mighty V.

Good story, and keep killin' those ricers (well, the G35 is only a little bit rice).

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
Bully! Ha-ha!

·
Premium Member
2005 CTS-V
247 Posts
Haha!

·
Registered
Cadillac
739 Posts
thats just awesome.. I had the same issue with a boxster s today...

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
6,440 Posts
I'm sorry too Woody. I saw you and the G35, I thought you two were just talking as you drove side by side for so long. I didn't mean to scare you when I sped past. Maybe I just misunderstood. Again, I apologize. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Redline
743 Posts
I'm sorry too Woody. I saw you and the G35, I thought you two were just talking as you drove side by side for so long. I didn't mean to scare you when I sped past. Maybe I just misunderstood. Again, I apologize.

:lies::lies::lies::lies::lies::lies::lies::lies:

And then you woke up and posted on a Cadillac forum.

·
Registered
2010 Cadillac CTS-V
268 Posts
Nice one!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
That was effing awesome! I read that to my gf and she was cracking up too. Nicely done!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts