Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today's nutcase decided to be partiotic , while i enjoy seeing this ususly ive grown tired of "america the beatiful" after the womand played it for the 7th time in one hour, i have lost count of how many times it has been played today .

Any Office weirdos where you are ? what do they do ? anyone else engaging in interoffice warfare ? bouncer:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
Today's nutcase decided to be partiotic , while i enjoy seeing this ususly ive grown tired of "america the beatiful" after the womand played it for the 7th time in one hour, i have lost count of how many times it has been played today .

Any Office weirdos where you are ? what do they do ? anyone else engaging in interoffice warfare ? bouncer:
of course.
I am in a war with my QC department. They like to listen to the radio LOUD and im in sales so that isn't good. I bitch all of the time but nothing changed. So i got them good, i put a burned cd from home that only has xmas music on it and disconnected the motor on the cd drive. i am awaiting the retalation on that one today.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
People are really turning mean this week. I dunno what it is, but there's a surly attitude going around right now. I guess it's pre-holiday blues or something.

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im thinking so , people are downright mean lately , ive said it before , the true meaning of xmas is gone and has been ever since the gift giving bit came along

lots of stress this time of year too , i finnaly cracked yesterday , wasnt able to function , eventally passed out on the floor , 5 years of constant stress finally caught up with me i guess

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
well...isn't this interesting because I can think of two MEGA weirdos at my office.

The first that comes to mind is the woman who used to be a guy. It has broader shoulders than ME.

The other one is a guy named ted who only talks about his eclipse, food, or mountain biking. He doesn't wear belts or socks...keeps his shirt with the top two buttons undone and no undershirt...damn...the dudes an idiot.

There used to be a third office weirdo but that ugly lardass got fired because "it was no longer in the company's best interests to continue further." I think it was her personal hygene problem and gastro intestinal secretions that made them can her.

besides them...the other 60 people are normal.

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jigga , thats not mean at all , in fact youve givein new meaning to the IT department .........used to mean something with info tech , now its the group of people of whom you no longer know if they have factory stock pluming

as for stinky ....the crisco posterchild may wake up one day and realize the err of her ways

but el "forgot saturday night feaver is dead" , he may just need a good swift kick (somewhere )to cure his cranial rectosis , oviosly his head went in sometime around '74 and hasnt come back out to check the current trends , start slowly , welcome him to the 80s

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
some people you just have to shrug and realize that there's no changing their quirks. Quirks are an understatement...he heh heh. There are always casualties in the hiring process... the manbeast is actually a good worker and pretty intelligent though...despite the hacking and illfated attemts to disguise her voice.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
No the best office prank is to go on someone's microsoft word and go to format >autoformat>autocorrect. Then type in a simple word like "the" or "in" and replace it with something funny like "cock and balls" and every time they type the word it will automatically change. They'll be like...wtf? I pulled a college prank and changed the autocorrect on my buddy's computer so every time he keyed in his name..Simon...it would change to Semen. He was pretty aggravated.

·
Registered
586 Posts
my office consists of my dad, me, and a friend of mine that we hired. I guess my office weirdo is my dad. he thinks its funny to walk in my office, fart, then leave. :bonkers:

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jigga , i have to try that thats funny as hell

akp , begin fase one , place beano in his morning beverage , the look of dismay on his face when he tries to fart will be priceless

·
Registered
247 Posts
I work for the library system. There are 2 other people who do what I do there. The librarians treat us like crap. They are real old and don't do nothing. They are making 80 grand a year doing nothing. Anyway, I work in the Foreign Department. Each librarian is in charge of a few languages. Well the old lazy ones have been here for like 100 years, and they do't do their job anymore. When books get old, you are supposed get rid of them. They don't do that. Now we have shelves that are too packed to fit even the tiniestest book in. These assmonkies find it very amusing to have us attempt to shelve books in those sections. Then when we try, we are forced to lay them on top. Here they come and take the books off the tops and take off more books from the shelves that were fine and lay them on the floor or the table far from where they are supposed to be. Makes me want to hit them with my Lac like 30 times.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
jigga , i have to try that thats funny as hell

akp , begin fase one , place beano in his morning beverage , the look of dismay on his face when he tries to fart will be priceless

Now see, I was thinking of an opposite approach. Slip some ex-lax in, he'll come in, try to force out the fart, then realize a LOT more than air is wanting to come out. The expression on his face as he tries to fight it back should have you laughing for quite some time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
7 Participants
Stoneage_Caddy