Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
06 STS-V, 08 STS-V, 14 Raptor, 12 Camaro SS, 08 FJ
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw the new Transformers at 12:15 am and I must say the new Vette looks BAD ASS!!!!!

Now IF Government Motors would actually make it they wouldn't have any money issues.

Simply DEAD SEXY!!!

·
Registered
1963 Cadillac Coupe DeVille
74 Posts
Saw the movie two weeks before it came out,and I must say,usually a sequel isn't too great,but this is the exception.Really good movie,with some really funny parts in it,enough to be action/drama/comedy

·
Registered
06 STS-V, 08 STS-V, 14 Raptor, 12 Camaro SS, 08 FJ
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The movie was great! LOTS of action and a pretty good storyline. A must see in a theater. The Camaro was cool BUT the Vette was the stand out of the cars.

·
Registered
1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
11,694 Posts
Wow... you guys better be right because I was about to forgo spending 10 bucks on this garbage after the RottenTomatoes reviews pegged it at *21%* and all the reviewers have nothing but bad things to say about it. I loved the first one (which was in the high 80s or 90s if I recall), this better not suck ass. 40 percent is usually my cutoff for Popcorn-entertainment style flicks.

Keep in mind... it was at 38% a couple of days ago, so as more reviews come in it has dropped 17 percent in two days... :eek:

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Everyone seems to be posting good things about it on FB.

·
Registered
1995 FTS
4,577 Posts
Every review I've seen so far has been crapping all over it. MSN went as far as to say that it was a cinematic insult and CNN said it was the worst revenge since montezuma's

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,676 Posts
The movie was ****ing great. Great action, lots of "laugh your ass off" moments, and Megan Fox...

I don't know why it's gotten such poor reviews. It's based off an '80s cartoon FFS.

·
Registered
11,694 Posts
It's based off an '80s cartoon FFS.
Yea unfortunately that argument doesn't hold water because the first one did so well.

I've heard alot about the fact that the movie focuses almost not at all on the characters now and there is so much CGI that this one almost feels more LIKE a cartoon than a real movie like the last one did.

I may see it, but I won't waste money to see it in IMAX.

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
The worse the critical reviews are, the better the movie likely will be. I am bookoo excited.

Going to see it tonight.

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
Yea unfortunately that argument doesn't hold water because the first one did so well.

I've heard alot about the fact that the movie focuses almost not at all on the characters now and there is so much CGI that this one almost feels more LIKE a cartoon than a real movie like the last one did.

I may see it, but I won't waste money to see it in IMAX.

there is a real simple solution for you folks who think it is waste of money...don't go see it

·
Registered
11,694 Posts
Ahh yes... Fanboi syndrome has begun again. I'll hold out prescribing to this until I see it myself, which I likely will based on the mostly positive sentiments in this thread, but again not in IMAX. Especially with the controversy IMAX is embroiled in right now with their "fake" IMAX screens.

This thread is like Deja'vu...

·
Registered
11,694 Posts
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.