Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
XT4 RED SPORT
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone else purchased one of GM Cadillac's OEM license plate frames yet? They even have a 3 year warranty.

I was trying to decide on which one of the few Cadillac license plate frames there are. I narrowed it down to two frames... Choices choices… I finally choose to go with the Black/ Silver Cadillac logo and script lettering.

Attachments

·
Registered
Cadillac CT6 (2019)
2,309 Posts
Re: OEM Cadillac Licenese Plate Frames

I think you made the right choice. Black and red should 'play' together well; it would have been my call (had it been my option).

·
Registered
XT4 RED SPORT
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

I think you made the right choice. Black and red should 'play' together well; it would have been my call (had it been my option).
Thanks, perhaps there is no perfect choice but in this case I do agree with you. :D

BTW: I am somewhat old school in that I still like the Cadillac script lettering but I also have gotten used to the newer stretched out Cadillac's Crest only logo and I really think it matches up great with Cadillac's newer designs.

·
Registered
XT4 Black Sport
184 Posts

In Texas the frame of choice says "SEWELL". It is good for a free car wash at any Sewell dealership.
Thats 10 in DFW, 5 in Houston plus San Antonio.

·
Registered
XT4 RED SPORT
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

In Texas the frame of choice says "SEWELL". It is good for a free car wash at any Sewell dealership.
Well then certainly a "FREE" car wash is worth the price of admission. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
XT4 Premium Luxury
20 Posts

Fortunately you are not required to have the Sewell license plate frame to obtain free car washes as buying a car at one of their dealerships is sufficient. ��

·
Registered
XT4 Black Sport
184 Posts

With the frame you may go to any dealership.

When they opened their M-B store they advertised to anyone with an M-B, come in and we will install the frame so that you may get free washes.

·
Registered
2019 XT4 Sport AWD - Crystal White / Jet Black
104 Posts

Has anyone else purchased one of GM Cadillac's OEM license plate frames yet? They even have a 3 year warranty.

I was trying to decide on which one of the few Cadillac license plate frames there are. I narrowed it down to two frames... Choices choices… I finally choose to go with the Black/ Silver Cadillac logo and script lettering.

Good choice!:thumbsup:

I also think black & silver with lettering is better than full colour Cadillac shield.

·
Registered
XT4 Premium Luxury
20 Posts
We have personalized plates and many of the frames (including the Sewell frame) obstruct part of the plate so we went with a simple thin black license plate frame.

·
Registered
2019 XT4 AWD Sport Twilight Blue Metallic
39 Posts
I got these myself a few weeks ago (silver/black). I was surprised at how heavy they were. Well made!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts