Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,318 Posts
These have been on Ebay for months. These are the same rims with the 51mm offset that I tried and had to re-sell because they did not fit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,353 Posts
And damn those are expensive :eek: , starting bid is $1,999, That's ridiculous, I can get a set of 19" racing alloy rims with a polished lip for less then that, with tires and insurance on each rim & tire would still only cost me 2250. If you pay that much for those rims your nutz :cookoo:

Check out www.wheelmax.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,318 Posts
They did look nice and I really liked them. I paid $800 for the set and sold them for $700. They need custom spacers and they needed longer bolts to be installed. The CTS OEM's of these look identical but have a much lower offset so they fit properly. I have never seen a CTS with the real 9 spokes so I dont even think they are out yet.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,415 Posts
tomm said:
They did look nice and I really liked them. I paid $800 for the set and sold them for $700. They need custom spacers and they needed longer bolts to be installed. The CTS OEM's of these look identical but have a much lower offset so they fit properly. I have never seen a CTS with the real 9 spokes so I dont even think they are out yet.

Tomm,
You sure you're old enough to drivE!:D

I paid $960 for my 18" rims at Victoria Tire and Wheel. They have a nice selection.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,362 Posts
I paid 2K for my 20's w/tires. These rims for 2K don't even have center caps. Thats even more of a rip off.



Cute kid Tomm. My wife and I are starting to try.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,353 Posts
TripleOught said:
are the sts wheels 5x114.3?

can you use bolt patterns with 5x114.3 on your cts?
The STS rim should be 5x115 and yes you can use a 114.3m rims but you'll need a set of hub centric rings to fit them properly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,318 Posts
05CTS said:
Cute kid Tomm. My wife and I are starting to try.
Thanks! He is a great kid. Just turned 2 and he is already 45lbs and is as tall as a 4 year old. The second is on its way 4+ months to go. Life changes forever once you have your first and nothing will ever be the same but I would not change it for anything. Gook Luck! You should see the back seat of my CTS.. You cant even see the mats with all his toys and stuff. :duck:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,415 Posts
tomm said:
Thanks! He is a great kid. Just turned 2 and he is already 45lbs and is as tall as a 4 year old. The second is on its way 4+ months to go. Life changes forever once you have your first and nothing will ever be the same but I would not change it for anything. Gook Luck! You should see the back seat of my CTS.. You cant even see the mats with all his toys and stuff. :duck:
Hmmm..I see a SRX in your future Tomm. A real Kid hauler.
He's the same boy who was washing your CTS, right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,318 Posts
RobertCTS said:
Hmmm..I see a SRX in your future Tomm. A real Kid hauler.
He's the same boy who was washing your CTS, right?
Yes, He is the same child that wants to do everything that his Daddy does. If I wash the car he wants to do help and of couse he has to be the one with the hose. He is a riot and I am glad that I work from home so I can spend alot of time with him.

As for the SRX... Nope, My wife has had 3 Explorers over the last 9 years and we are getting ready to go look at the new 2006's since they have a great $299 lease special on the XLT's. Cant get into an SRX for that price and she likes the body style of the Explorer so I am 99% sure we will have another new Explorer in the next 2 months.

Fords are not reliable when they go out of warranty so we only lease them and get a new one when the warranty/lease ends.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
998 Posts
BishopRuger said:
And damn those are expensive :eek: , starting bid is $1,999, That's ridiculous, I can get a set of 19" racing alloy rims with a polished lip for less then that, with tires and insurance on each rim & tire would still only cost me 2250. If you pay that much for those rims your nutz :cookoo:

Check out www.wheelmax.com
Yeah and I got my 20's with nittos for a more than a grand less than those 19's. It was a totally new and legit set, I just am close with the owners and got them at wholesale.

What type of racing 19's you looking at?
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
7 Participants
TripleOught
Top