Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came out of the gym a few min ago after a nice workout. I walk to my car and to my dissmay I see TWO of my car. Parked right next to me is a beautiful black 1995 Eldo ETC. Its next to my 1995 gark green eldo ETC.

Now I dont know if the driver planned it or not. This is one of those lots where it is impossible to get a space where you want it. So it had to have been chance that they parked there.

Anyway. this time i found a pen under my seat and left a note on the car to come over here and say hi. I hope they do

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
If I see another car like mine, I make an effort to park next to them. I figure they're less likely to leave me a door ding.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
I get excited when I SEE another Q on the road...... You dont see them very often.....

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'm fine with seeing other CTS's as long as they aren't the same color as mine(silver). It's silly & petty, I know. Especially since silver is such a popular color, but luckily enough most of the CTS's I've seen are black (still looks sharp).

·
Registered
244 Posts
I see enough Escalades on the road. Once we parked next to an antique mercedes-benz (I think late 10s early 20s), a Seville SLS, and a Jaguar X-series. The Jaguar wasn't much, but the 4 looked pretty good together.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
shoulda had the camera!!!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
10 Participants
elwesso