Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
I think we should make this a main link on the main page......

·
Registered
6 Posts
Re: Diagnostic Trouble Codes

jcdsog said:
I have a list of all Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) for OBD I equipped GM vehicles in a text file format if anyone needs them.
SIR problem in my 94 eldorado, it indicates RO 15. Need advice??

·
Registered
5 Posts
With all the help out there I still cannot info on the following codes. When I display the diagnostic error codes on my 1992 Deville 4.9L I get the following:

888 (start)
E13 (O2 sensor)
E52 (Memory)

F11 ?????????????
F12 ?????????????

FF11 ????????????
FF12 ????????????

70 (end)

I have no idea what the "F" and "FF" codes are. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
There for the BCM.

F11 A/C High Side Temperature Sensor Circuit
F12 A/C Low Side Temperature Sensor Circuit

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Dave,

I see the "sticky" and the info on the 2 "F" codes, thx. You mention that the printed list is a complete OBD I set of codes but there are no "F" codes in this list. Where did the info come from on the 2 "F" codes and is there a 100%complete list of every OBD I codes available somewhere to print out for reference?

·
Registered
1 Posts
The code E096 (and E012, which isn't an error) come up on my 93 Sixty Special, and the described method of clearing codes does not work as advertised by any procedures I've found so far. More reading to do, I guess...

·
Registered
8 Posts
I can't find a list of "F" codes anywhere. Anyone know what an "F80" would mean?
Previous posts seem to suggest "F" relates to the A/C....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, just started using this site. Have 94 ETC. A/C suddenly stopped blowing (no air at all) and the compressor became disengaged. Info panel said low refrigerant, compressor off. We have recharged system but no go. We get P052, P109 -relating to keep alive memory, P110, L terminal circuit problem (which is why I have constant battery no charge indication). Also get I052, again keep alive memory, and R061, R062, related to the airbag circuits. Had an airbag clock device replaced 5 years ago due to another indication-maybe these SIRs codes are left overs? Also get PCM? indication-does this mean the module itself is in some sort of failure? Car runs and operates good otherwise. Any ideas?

Thanx, Rich Birch

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: Diagnostic Trouble Codes

Hi my name is murtaza, i seem to have 2 problems with my 1994 cadillac deville, first of all the keyless entry system wont work when i know for a fact its nothing to do with the remote batteries or n thing like that it jus stopped working and its not a fuse or annythign either
My second problem is that i before had service ride controle in my car that came up and i got the front struts changed, now wat i want to do is i want totake the service ride controle light off, i want to ocmpetley take it off so it dosnt even show please osembody please help me on this it is relly important for me, please also reply back to me at [email protected] thanks i really appreacite all of your help thanks

1 - 20 of 45 Posts