Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is probably way old but is there some literature out there that has the breakdown of the total number of V's made for each year and total numbers of the particular colors that were offered as well? After seeing OldroadDawg's avatar showing the number on there it made me wonder...

Thanks,
Chef

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
837 Posts
The Cadillac Faq has the numbers for 04-05 under the heading of:
GM and Cadillac Information Menu

·
Registered
Started with '04 BR V, moved on to '09 Slvr V, now '13 CRT coupe
1,957 Posts
Lasstss did the research. Check this thread... numbers
first post by Marty
Would be interesting to contact GM again and get updated figures and colors .. if available.
I'm curious how many 04 & 05s are still out there... since a few have found their way into culverts and the armco. :stirpot:

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
I have been counting them, starting in San Diego, going up the coast to Oregon and Wash state. Then I will come down thru....

Call me in a few more months, and I will give you the #s.

·
Registered
2006 Infrared CTS-V
821 Posts
i tried calling gm and got nowhere but an e-mail saying they don't release those #'s. i did get a call from a customer service rep at cadillac who told me to go to gm.com then click investor at top of page then sales and prduction then production resuts per plant and you can get overall # of cts and cts-v produced. he said he would estimate 2-4% are cts-v. that seems to match up with 04 & 05 results posted. i have not been able to track down person that provided last results. if anyone finds more out i would be interested especially on model year 06.

·
Premium Member
'05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon
6,076 Posts
I'd LOVE to know how many had moon roofs, vs. those that didn't. It took me a while to hunt down one in dealer stock (didn't want to special order one), in Light Platinum, that didn't have a moon roof.

-Chris

Bonus points if interior color selection is utilized too.

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
My old roomate was addicted to his Trans AM. He was able to get a break down all the way down to options. His was 1 of 150 or something. There are still way more of those then there are V's out there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts