Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
All of the striping makes it look hick. Reminds me too much of the old Monte Carlo and Cutlass. A caddy shouldn't make you think of another car.

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Yes, there really was a beautiful custom in 1979 called the Pierre Cardan Edition. I paid $25.00 for the 6 page brochure, 10 years ago. I have no clue how many were made, but they folded after a year. It was a work of art! Custom front & rear ends, Custom Interior, paint, wheels & more. Car was 100% repainted in custom colors and it had a unique back end with full width taillamps that rode op high on the trunl lid, and an Olds Toronado front end with a Caddy grille and so many custom touchs you didn't know where to look. The overall look was very restrained, nothing flashy. They were horribly expensive! The price of a full loaded Eldo & another one again... Saw 1 for sale in Hemmings like 10 years ago for $27,000 !

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Mom had a '79 and an '82. Beautiful cars. Dad totalled the '79 (not his fault) and it was a damn shame. It had the Olds 350 and kicked major ass for such a heavy car. The '82 was prettier, but of course, HT4100. :(

I love the look of that era Eldo, but I absolutely hate the look of the Pierre Cardin custom job.

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
The one on here,isn't a real P.C. ! You cannot go by it. It's like the difference between Salt & Pepper.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Holy mother of pearl, thats in INDIANA!!!! I should go take a look at it!!!

·
Registered
857 Posts
You are bidding on a Very Rare Pierre Cardin Cadillac custom from the factory.

This Eldo did not roll off of the GM Assembly line in Linden, NJ. So it's not a custom from the factory. :rolleyes: I know this for a fact..my hubby was there. :D

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Jersey Girl, I am from Jersey too, Bloomfield. I have wanted one of those P.C. Eldos for what seems like 4-ever. Does anybody have any idea where there is a REAL original non molested one???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
11 Participants
Sandy