• SEMPERFI8387 - #25

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • CTSM - #27

Votes: 3 11.1%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2006 DTS
194 Posts
Just seen this thread. Love the 300k on the dts. Mines got 233 right now, owned it since 79. My old phone died with most of the cool pictures but I'll see if i can get a couple cool ones off the computer on here.
Car Gauge Speedometer Vehicle Motor vehicle

Gauge Motor vehicle Mode of transport Measuring instrument Tachometer

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle

Kinda hard to see but this was years ago with my seville. Only vehicle I've owned with under 100k miles minus the dts when i started with it now. Did the same thing when I rolled 100 in the dts but pictures lost. Had the cruise set to 100 on that one, needle on 100, but digital speedo showed 99 in the pic.

This was less than a year into having the dts and took a trip down to florida

Attachments

· Registered
2006 DTS
194 Posts
Found the rolling over of 100k on the dts. No good pictures after a detail of it. The palm tree pic i left wi with it caked in salt and got a so so automatic wash when i got there. Gave it a proper detail bout a month ago, shampooed carpets, cleaned glass, meguairsed everything. Wax, door jams, under hood, wheels, exhaust pipes. Would have taken pics but was dark when i finished. After the spring time wax i'll get some good ones

I hate to copy the odometer thing but seen another thread on here where someone did the same thing and the seville was the 1st car i've ever had with under 100 so had to do it too
Speedometer Vehicle Car Gauge Motor vehicle
Gadget Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Font Vehicle

I hope we don't have any of that minus 30 crap this winter

1 - 2 of 2 Posts